I'm gonna honest

I can't finish this book anymore, I want to write something else, something original, that I thoroughly enjoy. Don't get me wrong, I love the bnha fandom, and all your comments and votes but I'm simply just not feeling this book anymore. I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart, but I can't write it anymore.

But

It's not over yet

If one of you really wanna see this book end, I'll do a sort of "competition", i suppose. Anybody who wants to write this story I will dm (further info on how that goes on later and how I choose who to dm down below.) And ask a few questions, one of the main questions being how will you end this story? Whoever's answers I like the most, I will give the book to. NOT my account, the book (for this account uses my actual email)

If you wish to complete the book please comment on this sentence:

Y'all have a month to comment.

Once I have given the book, I will add in who has the book on their acc here:

The person who is now finishing the story is crystalsareshiny

I will give the book by simply copying and pasting the the current chapters to you (which, thankfully, isn't a lot) and you will post on your own profile, and then, feel free to finish :)

I hope you all understand, but don't worry, those who just like my style of writing, I will be most likely making a crime-fiction book very soon :)))

Thank you!
-Kenz