The Disastrous New Student

~Previously~
I furrowed my brows "mission...?" Todoroki then, chimed in. "You'll be assisting me in an undercover assignment. We'll be going to U.A, treat me like a new student when we arrive. We'll be "U.A Traitors", what we will basically do is inform the league of upcoming events so later on we could possibly.. Join these events as a league, like when we attacked the U.S.J"

I bit my lip, this wasn't so bad.. But I felt so horrible for doing this. But I had to swallow my pride for now and go with it "a-alright..." my hands were shaking. I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.

~now we continue~
I pulled on my U.A. uniform, my heart was in my throat, it was Monday and I was heading back to school, just like my usual schedule, except now, it was different, I was going as a villain I guess, a villain who doesn't want to be a villain if that makes sense.

"you take forever to get ready" I jumped and let out a startled scream, Todoroki was at my door "how long have you been standing there?!?" I threw my pillow at his face in anger and embarrassment, he merely chuckled "long enough to know that you've had some "bodily changes" ever since I last saw you when we were younger" my face went beat red "perv!" I slammed my door on his face and huffed, how dare he!

(time skip to le skewl)

I stepped off the bus and onto the neat pavement, and into the school. I touched the collar around my neck, now I can't even run away.. I need to find a way to remove this thing.

I gulped as I opened the doors to the 1-A classroom, met by my friends, they all grinned "y/n! where were you all weekend, we hadn't heard a word from you!" Kirishima met me with his wide smile full of spiky teeth, I began to sweat, think of lie.. any lie.. "erm well, complications at work.." I chuckled awkwardly, bakugo stepped up and raised a brow "hah?! Idiot didn't that shit blow up last weekend cause of villains?" I gulped, shit "erm.. yeah it's just uhm... Looking for a new job and um.." the door opened thankfully interrupting my horrible stalling.

My eyes widened, I mean, I figured he'd be in the same class as me, but part of me prayed whatever god out there that he wouldn't be. Todoroki shuffled through the crowd of students ushering him and asking questions. He sat in the back and sighed, looking at the floor, students began circling the new face

Aizawa stepped into the room "everybody sit down, stop bothering the new student" he huffed "and, may the new student please come up and introduce himself.. while I take a nap"

Todoroki stepped up to the front of the class, making sure not to step on Aizawa who was now on the floor in his usual sleeping bag. "Hello, I'm Todoroki Shōto, it is nice to meet you all, I hope we can all get along" he said in a monotone voice before sitting down again, followed by students surrounding him again.

this is gonna be a disaster

Authors Note
hiiiya I'm back

again
I had lost the password to my wattpad acc but I found er' whilst cleaning out my closet crumpled in paperrr so ayyy I'm back

When I logged back in I saw all your guy's lovely comments, thank you so much for all of them!! I appreciate your feedback so much ♥️
And yes, you are in the bakusquad in this story, I noticed that in most fanfiction Y/N is dekusqaud, so I figured I'd be QuIrKy AnD dIfFErEnT.

I will be taking a short break this weekend since my father came home after a while of being gone, so I'll be spending time with him, be back on Monday!

again, thank you all so much for reading!