the start.

She now understood why all breakup songs were a massive hit.

Her co-star and recent hookup posting pictures with him and some new girl. She wasn't even that cute. Looked like the type to not thank a waiter and only wanna date YN co star for what's in his jeans.

Taking another long drink of her pineapple rum she followed Molly out of the bar, before passing a group of men and.. feeling her bum pinched.

She had screeched at that before holding her phone on one hand and shoving the guy with the other, all a bit of a blur before she decked him.

Her hand hurt like a bitch when she let out a wail, and cowering a bit at the men towering over her and Molly, she glared at a remark of 'dumb bitch.'

"Bite me asshole."

But when a hand was raised to her she was surprised when other men intervened, letting out slew of curse words in hazy British accents.

It was Matty oddly enough, from the 1975 who stayed with her when Molly got ice, a worried look on his features as he said, "you alright? Me and my mates nearly thought you got kicked in the gut with the cry you let out."

"Fine." Looking at him she was sure she looked a disaster, it all a bit funny she was meeting one of her favorites after a bar fight.

"Why'd you guys intervene anyway?"

"The fucking prick was gonna hit you, believe me my boys wanted to come sooner but.. truthfully it was a bit entertaining watching a girl slam the guy against the wall. Queen of the North no less."

Watching him shrug sheepishly, YN let out a wet laugh.

"Well thanks."

They both looked up as George asked, "is your hand broke?"

He looked concerned and for some reason it only infuriated YN.

Letting a scoff out she nodded, "Fine, I was the one who hit him wasn't I?" Standing up she brushed her hands off with, "I don't need you or your worrisome looks because you think I can't handle myself. I may play a damsel on TV but it's fictional."

"Oh and here I thought you had flying dragons too." Letting out a smile and laugh at her anger he had a cigarette in his mouth as he made a grab for her hand, "Let me look at it."

"You're not even a doctor."

"Closest thing you have to it."

It was a stand off before YN huffed and held out her hand, shocked that someone so bent on a black and white and mystery image had warm hands.

He carefully moved her fingers checking her reaction for each one when she winced as he moved her ring finger.

"Didn't warn the guy about a left hook huh?" He commented quietly before grabbing something from his pocket.

"Why? He was a prick, not gonna tolerate it."

"I wasn't disagreeing."

She watched as he undid bandage tape, her nodding as he explained he used it to bandage his own hands after shows.

But pulling out a pocket knife he laughed as she asked, "What kind of blood ritual do you have that for?"

"Hold still." Cutting the tape off he had put them both back in his pocket before squeezing the tape around her fingers lightly. "You should be alright, didn't seem broken."

"Because you have so many degrees."

She hated she couldn't give him a break, but the smile on her face was something as he bit one of his own.