the proposition.

"She's pregnant?" Matty asked, as if he heard George wrong.

"Yeah." George was stunned, he felt like he was in some weird parallel universe where maybe the other him was laughing about it.

"And you left?" Matty sounded if anything, a bit like him was judging him now.

"Mate, not like that, I just.. I'm fucking freaking out." Matty laughed on the other end before George said "I'm serious, stop fucking laughing."

"What're you upset about?" Matty asked, curiosity taking the tone of his voice.

Pulling out a pack of cigarettes George went to grab his lighter, before remembering her comment and stepped on the pack out of anger.

"I just dunno if I'm ready to be a dad." He said quietly, aware of YN and Molly's neighbors eyeing him.

He heard Matty sigh before saying "Mate, I mean I know it's scary, I know it's something you aren't ready to do. And I'm not saying do anything with her you're not wanting to, but think about if it's a girl eh?

"Scaring off all her dates, YN dressing her in pretty pink shit, her wanting her dad, and if it's a boy, him wanting to watch his dad play the drums all the time, drawing tattoos on him, falling asleep on you, drool all over you."

George closed his eyes, it sounded adorable. Too adorable, and scary. A spitting image of him and YN. One that he'd have to take care of for the rest of his life.

Sighing heavily, he ran a hand through his hair "Alright mate I gotta go."

Hanging up he picked up the cigarette's and pocketed them, taking a seat on the curb of YN neighbor's house.

-

YN and Molly were sitting in the living room, a frown on Molly's face "So he left?"

Nodding YN replied "He left."

"What are we gonna do now?" Molly questioned quietly, a sigh on YN face as she held in her tears giving a half shrug.

"I don't know Molly. I don't know what the right thing to do would be, whether keeping it or.." Molly smiled and pulled her close, her blonde hair meshing with YN brown.

"You don't have to do anything." Grabbing her cup of tea, Molly pressed a kiss to YN forehead before standing up to walk to the kitchen.

Stopping short she raised a brow looking out their window,"I don't think he left."

-

He was looking through his phone when he jumped hearing YN say "You're gonna make my neighbors ask questions."

She smiled a bit at his jumpiness before saying quietly "I'm sorry, that was a joke."

He let out an uneasy laugh at that before she said, shielding her eyes from the sun "I'm sorry by the way, I can see what it looks like I got into this for, but I don't care about your money and I really was looking for this probably as much as you were."

He smiled at that and she said "To be honest with you, it could've been anyone that night that I thought was good looking, I just really wanted a fun time away from all the job part of my job. I wasn't trying to be that girl who eyed out the best musician and picked him to have a kid with. Having a kid really isn't part of the fun night I wanted."

He smiled at that, turning to her, "I was a knob thinking that, I'm sorry. I just- this is scary."

Sharing a laugh at that she nodded, taking a seat beside him asking teasingly, "Does this mean you don't think I'm some groupie in it for money?"