PERIOD.

Chaos struck the house the next morning, YN shoving George awake with tearful eyes.

"Whatsthematta'?" He asked, voice full of sleep and she sighed.

"You need to get up, I need to change the sheets." Covering her face in embarrassment she said, "I started my period, I don't want you to get blood on you."

Oh.

Before he could glance at the covers she tore them off, ignoring his attempts to try and help until he grabbed her antsy wrist, "Just let me help yeah? Go get cleaned up, I've got this."

Even though she had tears in her eyes, she nodded, turning to head in the direction of their bathroom while he threw the dirty sheets in the wash.

While she showered up he poked his head into Greyson's room, a grin on his face as he heard the bubbling gurgling words of his baby.

"Hey you little man." Picking him up, George laid on the floor with him on his chest, smiling as the little fist pounded on his mouth.

"S'not nice." Giving a nibble on the little hand he sat on his elbow, staring back at the identical brown eyes looking back at him.

"Now gotta be realllly nice to your mumma today huh? She's had a rough few minutes and Daddy's gotta tell her something really important."

No the thoughts of tour hadn't left his mind, no matter how much he tried. Part of him missed the touring of course, but a bigger part of him wanted to stay here with Greyson and YN.

But for now.

"Let's go get breakfast eh?"

-

She came down soon after, a frown still evident on her face and upon George's question if she felt better she gave a quick nod.

She was embarrassed. Horribly so and he frowned turning back to the eggs sizzling in the pan.

Wondering what he could do to make her feel better.

The time came when YN was wrapped up on the couch in a fluffy blanket, a smile on George's face as he came in with a heating pad she had left in the microwave, begging 'please George can you get it!' because she just got comfortable.

Greyson was on the playmat in front of her and handing her the heating pad with a kiss to the head he moved to the floor, moving little toys along the rug much to his son's amusement.

"You feeling better darling?" His eyes found her closed ones and he laughed as she groaned, blinking her eyes open at him.

"As good as I can be for my insides feeling like they're gonna come up my throat and out my mouth."

She sure knew how to paint a picture.

"You are quite the actress aren't you?" He was teasing, a light joke that made him widen his eyes as she looked at him with a narrowed look.

"What the hell does that mean?" Running a hand through her hair she said "I'm not making it up George, periods fucking suck it's not like any of you boys would know."

"I was just jokin' love. Didn't mean to make you upset." Running a hand through his hair, he turned to Greyson.

"I'm not upset!" She snapped, eyes spilling over with tears.

"Darling..." he cooed, sitting up and letting his hands smooth across her knees. "Please don't cry, I'm sorry all right? Nothin's wrong yeah? Today's just an off day."

Pressing a kiss to her knee he grinned as she wiped her eyes, "I'm a wreck, I'm sorry an emotional bomb that went off in your face."

Laughing he plucked up the little boy and stood up, "No no, you weren't all right? Just too many things going on today."