a date.

YN woke up antsy. Uncomfortable and oddly needy

And looking at George across the counter in a fit black and white stripe long sleeve she felt herself crumble.

But when he began slicing a peach she watched in horror as he licked up the juice off his fingers, grabbing a towel. She sighed at that, grabbing her tea deciding she just couldn't handle anymore.

"What's got you?" George had wondered, looking at her curious as she shook her head insisting she needed to catch some air. 

-

He found her rifling through her closet, trying to amble onto the counter to grab a certain shirt.

"Babe don't think you should be climbing on contraptions."

She huffed at that before stepping down, getting caught in the middle.

Reaching for the shirt she was trying to retrieve he was quick to hand it to her.

"So mom's officially left, next time I'll see them at Christmas.. with you if you want." YN clarified trying not to look at him.

"Course I'd want to." He corrected, a smile on his lips as he said, "Maxwell might get to glare at me over the mashed potatoes."

She smiled at that before he said, "C'mere a minute, wanna talk to you."

Pulling her to their bed he looked at her with a slight smile all before asking, "Would you still want to go on a date?"

They've talked about it for ages, what they would do, what she would want to do.

There just hadn't been a right time.

"You're joking right?" Smiling she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him close, "Of course I would. I'd go anywhere with you."

-

Looking through her closet she tried to pick out an outfit when all together she thought with a tad of irritation, she had no suitable items.

She didn't even know where to.

"You called boss?" Molly asked, shutting the door behind her.

"Do you know what he has planned?" It was horrible enough she was feeling some sort of way, but she didn't even know what she was supposed to be wearing.

"I don't. But if the text I got sent is anything he's taking you somewhere fancy." And pulling up Matty's text, YN opened her mouth "That's the most expensive place in Ireland."

Pulling on a sleek black number, Molly laughed as YN said "Will you help me zip it up?"

"It looks..." YN looked at herself sideways in the mirror "It looks too tight."

"Yeah, I was gonna say that I just didn't know how you'd handle it." Molly bit her lip at that.

"There's the red one." YN said, pulling the red dress off the top hanger, or trying to, groaning as the bump weighed her down.

"I got it." Molly said, pulling the red dress off the hanger and unzipping it she helped her friend into it, successful smiles on both of their faces as it fit like a glove.

"I never wear red."

"You do now." Molly smiled, kissing her friends shoulder.
-

It was rounding 6:30 and Molly hadn't let YN leave the room, insisting on doing everything for her, which was annoying, yet convenient.

And hearing  a knock at her door YN jumped up, a bit fed up with the red head's antics.

She had her mouth open in shock, seeing before her, George dressed up in what was his version of a suit, flowers in hand.