eating for two and confessing the truth.

3 days later

She found herself in the same situation, this time with Molly walking barefoot next to her, holding her hair as she puked out last nights dinner into the toilet.

"Babe.." Molly said in a coo and YN groaned, a pitiful sound leaving her lips. It was horrible rolling naesa that made her want to cry because it wouldn't go away.

Sitting on her bum against the wall next to Molly, she began to cry and Molly frowned "Oh baby.." holding her tight, so she was laying her head on her lap she stroked her hands through YN hair, both of them lost in thought.

Tears filled YN eyes as she asked, "What's wrong with me?"

Molly shrugged "Could be the flu, you haven't gone to the doctors yet, could be a stomach bug, you know how you get those, could be.." she left off, eyebrows furrowed.

It seemed like YN and Molly thought of it at the same time.

-

YN eyes were wide as she ran from the room, checking her phone. The last time she had her period was just before they went away in June and it was already July.

She'd usually be back on it by now.

"You two did use protection didn't you?" Molly asked, sounding accusatory.

YN could've almost died because "Yes. And I'm on the pill you know that."

"You're sure?" Molly persisted, looking at the slightly panicked girl.

"Yes Molly I'm sure we did." Biting her lip YN closed her eyes, hoping it'd all go away.

Maybe she wasn't pregnant.

"How are you sure?" Molly asked, not letting her friend escape the reality of the situation she may or may not be in.

"Because I fucking stepped in it." YN said with a frown and Molly bit a smile "Fair enough. But even then they don't always work, maybe he didn't put it on right."

YN fought a glare as she said "Why would he put it on wrong?"

Molly sighed "I'm not saying intentional but maybe because he was shitfaced and you were too drunk to notice."

YN sighed "I am not... pregnant." Turning to Molly she said "I'm on the pill and he used condoms, it's impossible. It's not possible."

Molly saw YN lip wobble and she sighed "Oh baby, even if you are, which I'm not telling you it's true, it'd be fine, we will deal with it, however you choose to."

YN nodded and falling into Molly's arms, the redhead shushed her cries, holding her gently.

Looking at Molly with red rimmed eyes YN felt the panic swell in her chest.

Wiping her nose on her sweater sleeve she asked, "What am I gonna do Molly, I mean what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

Threading a hand through her brunette friend's hair Molly said, "First thing you gotta go to the doctors to find out what's wrong and IF that is what's wrong.... well then we'll see what you want."

4 days later

Coming home from work, the dogs ran to the door, followed by Molly chasing after them, her red hair tied back with a cherry print apron.

"No you bad boys!" Waving a spoon at them she said, "leave the pregnant woman alone!"

YN smiled, but just barely. She'd not been able to stomach the thought yet.