this is Mr. Massacare

when school starts it fucking sucks because i have like no one to hangout with until music i first and gerard is in it AWESOME so he decides to sit next to me and alex come into the room fucking great (NEW YEAR SENIORS AND MIKEY IS LIKE A YEAR YOUNGER OK AND HE GOT MOVED UP OK) 

he glares at gerard then me he smiles and sits next to me. oh my god this is gonna be hell isn't it?

When the teacher walks in everyone sits down because well most of the students here chose this class music is awesome but other they were well stuffed in here last minute like Alex

When the teacher started talking a person coughed and guess who twas it it was RUBY god fuck my life. She said "excuse me teacher but can we do something more fun apart from this" she was talking about sex because i looked at her and she was horny i could tell it in her eyes. The teacher coughed and said "no Ruby sorry but were going to do music and nothing else" he was empasizing the nothing else because he knew what she wanted because he was hot Mr. Massacar then he got back to introducing himself. "this is a new year dont try nothing stupid" i laughed and he looked at me and said Z"whats so funny?" "you tell these people  not to do anything stupid when we both know they'll stupid shit anyway" he laughed loudly and said "yes i know jordan you hit me again with your humor" while still smilling. Me and Mr. Massacare have the same humor he's just like a friend honestly he cares about me. Yes he's hot but i like him as a friend sometimes when he smiles he looks at me and winks but its cool.

Then class started and it went really fast (no it didn't i mean alex was there but yeah) and the bell rang and i was gonna leave after everyone else left until Mr. Massacare grabbed my wrist and said "Jordan i need to talk to you" i was confused but agreed even though i had my next class then he sat down and i sat on the table "look Jordan i think you need to know........I like you" 

HOLY SHIT WTF IS WRONG IM SO HAPPY BUT WEIRDED OUT BECAUSE I KINDA KNEW BUT WOW BUT OLIVER SHIT WTF IS WRONG WITH ME! 

"ok mr. massacare" "thats all your gonna say i mean do you like me back?" "Mr. Massacare i really do like you but this cant be because your older than me and im dating oliver" 

"who cares about oliver?! i like you! please give me a chance?!" "i dont know Mr. It would break oliver's heart" "oh ok i'm sorry for pushing you into thi-" he was getting ready for his class "no Mr. Its just that i might need time ok" "yes Jordan" then he smirked and gave me a kiss on the cheek before telling me to go to class i was so flustered and he gave me a slip then next to my next class 

fuck what ami doing mr.massacare likes me oliver loves me, and alex. FUCK WHAT AM I GOING TO DO i was gripped into reality until the teacher of Math Class Mrs.Heart said "JORDAN ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION?!" "u-h yeah ms." "oh ok good then why weren;t you here for yesterday?" "umm i was sick" "oh ok but it says that you were her-" "i vomited during passing period in the rest room so i called my mom" "ok" Fuck i didnt realize i was still in school.

~END OF SCHOOL DAY~

out of school finally!!! but then gerard grabbed my shoulder and said "tonights the party so are you comming? " "oh yeah sure what time?" "around 9 i guess its like a s=cellebration party or some shit.............. Thats the hot lunch" "wtf was that?" "what?" thats the hot lunch" "oh its something i used to say" (I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GUYS DONT GET THE REFERNCE YA'LL ARE BAND FROM READING THIS nah jk i need people to read this but it's something gerard used to say in 2002 in a mcr video i posted the link on my account) "so im going ok bye" "byyyeeee!!" 

as soon as we parted i walked as fast as i could so alex doesnt catch me soo i plugged in my earphones and started playing music uuntil a car pulled up and i looked to see Mr. Massacare driving up to me and saying " You need a ride its raining" oh shit it is and i didn't even notice uwu i was always a person for rain "uh yeah sure" "ok hop in" and with that i went in and he drove he then parked some where "this isn't where i li-" "ssssshhhhh Jordan i wanted to say something" then he kissed me and i kissed back to my surprise then he moved his seat on to mine so he was on top of me. Then the seat lowered After kissing me i felt his bulge against my knee and i smiled "Jordan god you dont know how many times ive wanted to do this" "oh really?" "yeah" then he moved his lips to my neck and started sucking and kissing looking for my sweet spot until he reached it and i tried to hold back a moan then it was slipped i felt him smile and he started attacking that sopt making me moan. the i started getting roamsy until i reached his ercetion then i started moving my hand up and down until i heard a groan "st-op t-eas-ing" 

Then i let my hand into his pants and his boxers and i felt him have his hard on already with precum then i started stroking him earining a mpoan and groan each time until i started jerking him off. 

Then i got a call i got up and he did too and i checked to see Gerard calling me and i ansered "yeah" "Jordan??!?!? the party is in like an hour or some shit!" 

https://goo.gl/images/fRM1C9     this link will show you the outfit you were or some shit if it doesnt know that your wearing

one shoulder less sleeve with an awesome skull on it ripped black jeans, black beanie and your hair color and converse

after dressing in an awesome outfit i walk out the door not minding my parents. and when i walk to see gerard already waiting and then he loops his arms around me and we walk together happily. When we get there is already people drinking and smoking and making out ewwwww. When we get in i wonder off and gerard does to after a while i take a drink and not decide to do anything more until i saw this

AN: OMFG IM NEVER WRITING THIS MUCH 1166 WTF IS WRONG WITH ME PLEASE GUYS THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE ON A COMPUTER BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME I HAVE A FRIEND HELP ME CORRECT IT BUT SHE ISNT HERE ANYMORE AND SO YES THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WITHOUT HER IT MIGHT BE SHITTY BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME! ok guys im sorry for the caps. most of my stories are on paper thats why it takes so long to update my books