Walking hand in hand was a mistake

Me and Frank were walking towards school. Because why the fuck not? while walking we met up with Oliver with Ruby they were just in the corner just making out. and when frank saw them he quickly made me press against him chest to chest and said "that fucker doesn't deserve you" then he passionately kissed me. just to mess with Oliver's mind and i heard footsteps closer to me until our kiss was broken and and Oliver was inbetween us and frank tried to push Oliver out of us and then before he touched him i was being dragged away from frank and when frank tried to interfere but instead got punched in the stomach making him fall to the floor. 

While being dragged away frank had his arm reached towards me and crying and i was crying to see my boyfriend in pain. we turned the corner and we walked into a alley and i was pushed against the wall "what the fuck are you doing with that fag?" "he's not a fag" "WHy are you with him?!" his voice was being raised i never liked that. but why now?why wold hecare? he's the one who gave me bruise. "BECAUSE HE WAS THERE WHEN YOU WERENT ARSEHOLE!" with that i ran out of the alley and i ran towards Frank and helped him up and we ran to school.

AN: this whole thing was walkingtowards school and frank he's just a fucking smolbean and gerard LET OUT A FUCKING SINGLE ON HIS FUCKING INSTAGRAM M SO HAPPY WILL IT BE DIDICATED TO FRANK?!??!?! WHO THE FUCK KNOWS?!?!? AND IM CRYING BECAUSE HIS VOICE IS JUST SO FUCKING AWESOME SOMETIMES I WANNA FUCKING DIE AND I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON MY HISTORYTEACHER