Its not the end of the world

Jordan's POV:

I woke up with a fucking hangover and i try to move but im trapped then memories came flooding to me about Frank and Oliver and Ruby i was sad at first but then i remembered the kiss and it made me so fucking happy i didn't even remember the pain of the hangover and the punches i was just filled with happiness. until i heard frank say "good morning princess" 

"Try not to wake me up cause I don't feel too good " "oh baby but we have school" "fuck school" "this is why i love you" then i froze up. love?. i've never been loved with oliver he just wanted my body not even my family loved me. "did i say something wrong?" i heard the voice crack in his raspy voice was he crying?. Then i turn around but im still in his arms and say "no you didn't i was just never loved" then i looked at his face to see that he was crying but now smiling and then i wiped the tears off his face and kissed him and he just laughed "i really love you,your fucking perfect" then i felt heat rise up to my cheeks then he said "you look so adorably when you blush" "im not blushing!" "yes you are!" then i got up and went quickly into the restroom and saw i was red like a beat! then i felt arms wrap around my waist and frank kiss my neck and smile. 

"i love you" i said "i love you to princess" i love that nick name and i checked the time and it was 8:40 and i jumped and said "FRank its 8:40 GEt ReAdY!" "ok" he didn't even seem panicked and i looked up at the mirror and i was hungry but who the fuck cares? i mean its just food. Then i walked back into his room and saw him half dressed with out a shirt and i saw his body wow uwu and that is all mine.  then he looked at me and winked and said "you like what you see?" "yep" popping the p. and then i realized "what am i going to wear??" "oh yeah just wear my clothes" "ugh" "ugh what JordaN?" "wearing your boyfriends clothes sounds so cheezy like cheeze whiz" "cheeze wiz?" "yep"  *these clothes are what you wear but the thing is tehir big on you ok*

 and then i realized "what am i going to wear??" "oh yeah just wear my clothes" "ugh" "ugh what JordaN?" "wearing your boyfriends clothes sounds so cheezy like cheeze whiz" "cheeze wiz?" "yep"  *these clothes are what you wear but the thing is teh...

*bootiful clothes* 

"you look so fucking cute" "no I dont!" "yes you do" 

then it all went quiet when my tummy rumbled and frank asked "are you hungry?" "nope not yet" then he looked at me weirdly and just looked away.

Then we walked to school not fucking caring about being late.

~THE SCHOOL DAY STARTED~