don't let anybody say that to you

Once I said that Frank looked up at me and said "don't let anybody say that to you" "whats funny frank is that it's TRUE! i am a whore i cant give him what he wants"

"no shit oliver ONLY WANTED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BODY! i'm glad you didn't do it because you have to have self respect for your body" with those words and the pain from the punched i was crying because no one has ever said that. not even my parents not even my" friends"

Then frank lifted tup my chin and kissed me passionately then i kissed back it felt like the world just stopped and it was just us i felt sparkles and fireworks when we kissed it was never like this when i kissed Oliver and Mr. Massacare.

Once we pulled apart frank got up and was blushing like a mad man and started to walk away mumbling "sorry i didn't know about that it just happe-" Then i kissed him again he was hesitant (LIKE AN ALIEN) but kissed back. then i said "its okay i liked it" i felt him smile through the kiss.

And then we pulled apart and started walking he then when we got to his home no one was there and he took me up to his bedroom and took a look at my bruises and put ice on them. 

ONce he took care of my bruises we just stayed there in silence until i spoke up and said "wanna watch a movie frank?" "i thought you'd never ask" "ok" then we settled on a nightmare beforE christmas because THAT MOVIE IS SO FUCKING AWESOME.

once the movie ended me and frank were cuddling on his room and on his bed and i asked "what time is it?" "1:00 am" "oh shit" i got up and frank got up to and asked "why?" "i have to go home" "no you dont" then he slid his arms around my waist and pulled me back on his bed. And i felt myself giggle i never.giggle.why.did.i.just.giggle?oh.yeah.its.fucking.frank

i smiled and said "what am i gonna do about my clothes?" "you can wear mine" "oooooooooooooo" "oooo what?" "nothing its just ima wear my bactually caryfriends clothes" "boyfriend?" when he questioned boyfriend i felt myself tense up and i started to get worried and asked "is something wrong???" "oh no Jordan its just that i've never been called Boyfriend" 

oh thank god "well now you have" then he kissed me on the nose. we cuddled up and slept  at this time i didn't care about anything else i was just with my boyfriend in his bed cuddling sleeping. this is all i could ask for. fuck my family.fuck my life. Frank is all i care about and he cares about me Actually cares about me

and with that i felt frank go to sleep and i sounded driftly in to sleep.

Franks POV:

she called me boyfriend  an actual boyfriend im so fucking happy and now from my life being shit to having someone with me in my bed.cuddling. shes sleeping. i'm not gonna let anything happen to her i'll be there i'll show her that i love her and nothing will stop me.

its not going to fast after what happened she saw me on the floor she cares i care i need to be there for her. its just like love at first sight. i wonder what mikey and gerard might be doing and with that i felt her sleep and i was just pretending to be asleep when she slept it was peaceful i studied her face she seemes worried in her dreams.like she running and she screamed "NO STOP HURTING HIM!" and she got up crying and she looked at me and her face softend and she hugged and me started crying she was crying in my chest saying "i had a bad dream that people killed you i'm not gonna let that happen ever" "neither am i" and at that moment we were in love it was the both of us just madly inlove.

"everything will be alright Jordan" "have i gone insane?" i laughed "no jordan you just had a bad dream now go back to sleep i'll protect you from the voice in the night when they call your name" "did you just quote Black Veil Brides?" "yeah" "your awesome" "i know" then with that she fell asleep in my arms again. she so fucking perfect.

An: 739- words not including the an its so fucking fast but this chapter i want to feel like that with a guy or female either way this love is going to fast and the VOice is schizophrenia she has that and she has a bad past family just doesnt love her and she's just an outcast and no one is inside Franks house because mom and dad are on a vacation not bothering to tell frank. frank realizes he loves her because he has a connection a real one ok guys and Jordan she loves himm and nothing can stop their love.

or someone can stop their love