fuck this

I first went to first period Fucking PE fml like really i wake up then get rest then i go to do workout its like WTF.

i walked out to the yard not wanting to change but i had to so i did its so fucking awkward wearing shorts and a shirt everything fit so big on me dammit i felt so awkward until i cme out of the dressing room to see Mikey in a corner all alone i guess he has no friends like me so i walked up to him and he saw me and his face lit up and he got up and i said "hi mikey"  "hey..." "damn how come i never saw you?!?" then i got pushed by the jocks "shut up meg" "wow this shit again..."  mikey said something that made the jock turn back "what did you say little shit?" 

"her name isn't MEG IDIOT!" uwu mikey standing up for me....... then the jock made a fist and was about to punch mikey until Mr. Massacare came up to us and said "woah woah woah lets calm down mikey and Anderson calm down and Jordan i need to talk to you" 

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck not Mr. Massacare i know it's kind of awkward hanging around him I mean we literally almost had sex until i left to the party.

Fuck the party. I had just got over it and the memories of that night flooded over me.

I dont want to live anymore really that night really fucked me up.

And I was brought aside to the gym and I was alone with him shit.............

Before I realized it I was pushed against the wall and Mr. Massacare was kissing me. 

(An: holy shit i didn't want this but fuck it)

I moaned and then I realized *I HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOU DUMBASS GET HIM OFF YOU!*

I pushed him away knowing what I had done to him and he said "Baby girl that image was inprinted in my mind and I need more " shit shit shit shit he has he most best kink and so do I fml fml fml fml fml "we can't do this I have some one" "who OLIVER?!? He Cheated!" "no act-" 

"it's me " that voice I realized who it was, frank. "and who might you be?" he said turning around and facing Frank "the name's frank" he said casually "and you be kissin' my girl 

God dam frank and his voice damit so hot!!!

I squiremed to get out of Mr. Massacare's hold and I left his hold and walked away to a distance that was comfortable.

"oh *laughs* you're girl?" "Yes. My girl"  wow I'm so confused.

"frank what are you doing here?" " I was comming to see you so I went to the gym to find you but then I was you guys." "frank it's not what you th-" "no Y/N, I understand it's just why did he said image?" "oh yeah ummmmm about that....................." "Y/N just tell me i'm pretty sure it's not that embarrasing" then I told him. Everything. and It left him shocked and speechless.

He was looking at the ground and he looked up not daring to look at Mr. Massacare. He smiled then laughed and he left just like that.