Chapter Two

Disclaimer I do not own Twilight but I do own my Oc.

Katelyn PoV

Arriving at Forks was one of the most awkward rides since... well since last year.

"Welcome back, Kiddo" Dad said opening the Front door to his house.

'Still looks the same, same walls, same carpets and Same kitchen that in urgent need of redecorating' Scowling as I walk through the house.

Atleast I can have some nice relaxing Peace.

'But then again Bella probably around to spoil it'

Demetri Pov

"Demetri, I want you to go to Forks for a week. Keep and eye on Bella I don't  trust her" Aro said looking out the door that the Cullen clan left out of. "As you wish" I said bowing towards Aro.

*time skip*

It wasn't long until I was in Forks town. It also didn't take me long to find where that Bella girl lived either.  However, I saw a girl with beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Mine" I muttered staring at the girl who walked out the front door.

'I found my soulmate' I thought grinning, I found myself walking up to her silently.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind but I seem to have gotten lost, do you know where I can find the hospital?" I said coming up with a excuse to talk to her.

"Oh hi, urm unfortunatly I do not, Sorry. My name Katelyn Swan" she said, 'Wow her voice sounds like...' I thought but couldn't describe how her voice as there where no words to describe it.

"Beautiful name you have Katelyn, I'm Demetri" I said watching her as she started to blush.

Think I will leave this on a little cliff hanger.. ehehe