Chapter Eleven

Disclaimer: I do not own twilight I only own my oc.

Katelyn PoV

Walking out of school I caught sight of Demetri leaning against his car which was a nice black Porsche. 'Damn! He looks so hot leaning against his car like that' I looked down at my after he caught me looking at him but I did see him smirking.

"Hi Demetri, so what brings you here" I walked up to him smiling.

"I came here to see a beautiful girl" he said smirking at me. 'Hmm, I think I will tease him or something'

"Oh, well I wouldn't want to keep you away from this beautiful girl, so urm see you" I said frowning and starting to turn away from him.

"Wait! I was on about you Katelyn" Demetri said after coming out of his shock state. The look on his face was priceless that I started laughing.

"Oh hahah my god! You are adorable Demetri, you look so cute when you get shocked haha" I said laughing, I was taken by surprise when I felt something cold against my lips.

"I know we don't know each other very well but I love you Katelyn" Demetri said after he pulled away. 'He.... he... wow' I felt my face turn bright red.

"Demetri, I..." I was cut off by girl who resembles a but of a pixie with her hairstyle.

"What you doing here Demetri" Pixie said pulling me away from Demetri.