Chapter Nine

Sorry if this chapter come out late was focusing on Raven (lost boys fanfic).
Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or it characters only my oc.
⚠️Warning ⚠️bit of adult convo whatever you would call it.

Katelyn PoV

First day of school and quiet honestly I could careless about Bella's friends but I did find it amusing that they liked me better than her, however, this did cause Bella to get upset and run to her little boyfriend.

"So Katelyn, is it true that you slept with a girl?" Jessica said giggling like it is a scandal or something.

'Must be Bella telling these lies, if she want to play it this way two can play at that game' I grinning to myself.

"Unfortunately I haven't slept with a girl but I will tell you who has and that be our dear Bella, she can also be kinky at times." I said laughing a bit.

"Really like what did she do? You have to tell me!" Jessica squealed excitedly while Angela and Mike where choking on their own food.

"Okay when she lived in Pheanix  I accidentally walked in on her with this guy and the funny part was that he was tied to the bed while... *chuckle* while she was on top" I said bursting out laughing at my little fib and while I was at it I went into their thoughts and made them believe that Bella always lies.

Edwards PoV

We was sitting at lunch when me, Alice, Jasper, Emmet, Rosalie and my girlfriend Bella when we heard minus Bella as she didn't have super hearing like we do.

'Is Bella really that Kinky?' I frowned and looked at Bella weirdly.

"Why are you looking at me like that, scratch that why are you all looking at me like I did something embarrassing?" Bella said uncomfortably.

"Oh, my, god. You know what I will be going home, I just need to think." I said getting up from the table leaving Bella there shocked.