Chaptor Twelve

Disclaimer I do not own Twilight but I do own my oc.

Demetri PoV

"mmgf, I have my reason's on being here" I said glaring at the bunny eater.

"Just stay away from Katelyn! Got it?!" Alice said dragging Katelyn behind her.

"First off get your hands off me! Secondly how dare you tell Demetri what to do! You are not his mother either so what right do you have on who he can go near?" Katelyn said pissed that she been dragged behind Alice.

"Katelyn... you don't understand" Alice said surprised what Katelyn said 'Wow my mate is hot when she angry' Smirking at my own thoughts and that Cullen getting told by Katelyn.

Katelyn PoV

'What a fucking twit! Who does she think she is?! telling me who I can see!' Glaring at her with such utter hatred.

"Understand what?! That you are an epic control freak, also shouldn't you be going to your family and my idiotic sister who by the way a two faced." Saying this made me relief a lot of stress mind you.

Looking around the car parking lot I noticed most of the students looking at us.

"Come on Demetri, let leave little Alice to think on what she been doing" I said walking passed Demetri to his car.

Sorry this chapter took a while to come out (slow updates) if you are wondering when the next chapter for Raven (lost boys) I am still writing the chapter slowly.