Chapter Ten

Sorry for not updating.

Bella PoV

'What is going on with Edward?' I thought walking towards my next class.

"Hey, Bella why didn't you tell us that you slept with a girl and that you get kinky with guys" Jessica came running up to me.

'What the hell?!'

"Urhh, I have never done either of those things" I exclaim to Jessica who is still giving me the look of annoyance.

"Look Bella, it alright if you are into girls iswell as boys but there is no reason to lie to me now" Jessica said in utter annoyance before walking off towards her next class.

B: Edward, Can you meet me at the front entrance of the school? Xx

E: okay be right there.

Arriving to the front entrance I spot Edward leaning on the wall.

"Im gonna get right to the point, have you heard any weird rumours about ya know like...." I trail of blushing about those horrible rumours.

"Yeah, that why I want to talk to about is well. I love you Bella, I really do but I need time to think and I think it be best if we take a break" Edward says staring at me.

"What? You cannot be serious!" Screeching at the top of my lungs.

"I am serious, it not like I don't love you. I just need time to think" Edward said before walking off

'It only a break, we will be back together by next week or sooner"

3rd PoV

But little did Bella now was that she was dead wrong.