Chapter Seven

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight but I do own my Oc.

Katelyn PoV

"I am so sorry about her" Apologising to Demetri about my sister behaviour.

"It fine, so you Bella sister" he said looking into my eyes.

"*sigh* Unfortunatly..." I said looking away. In all honesty she a disgrace to the family but Mum and Dad don't see that.

"You and your sister not getting along?" He stated while picking up a photo of me and my friends.

"You know what, I'm gonna tell you what she really like" I said sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"She is a nasty, a few years ago she tried to kill me by pushing me in front of a incoming train. When that failed she tried to poison me" I said as a few tears start to fall down my face.

After telling him everything she done and tried to do to me, I was in a sobbing mess. I was shocked when he sat down next to me and started hugging me, which I returned.

"Everything going to be fine, I wont let anyone harm you even if it your sister" he said pulling me close to him.

"Thank you Demetri, I don't know what it is but I feel like I have known you for years" I said looking at him only to find that we where really close.

Before I knew it he kissed me and I melted right there, returning his kiss.

A few minutes go by until we both pull away from each other but it didn't go unnoticed that he was ice cold.

"That was... amazing" I said blushing from kissing him so passionately. 'What is wrong with me? I only just met him' I thought dazedly.

"I best get going, you look tired" Demetri said getting up and heading towards the window.

"Yeah, goodnight Demetri" I said before he left.

"Sweet dreams Katelyn" I heard him say until he was gone in an instant.

To be continued...