Chapter one

Warning: never bind with ace bandages it really dangerous even if the characters do it in this fanfiction does not mean that you should to.

"Izumi your going to be late for school." My mom shouts at me from downstairs. I quickly go into the bathroom and take a look at myself in the mirror. My long green hair flowing down to my waist the curves of my body and the skirt of my uniform. I hate all of it I quickly take off the uniform and put ace bandages around my chest trying to conceal my feminine parts. I stuff my hair into a beanie and take off the skirt to wear pants. I know it's a risk to wear pants to school but I'm willing to take it to be comfortable. I walk down the steps and my mom brings me a plate of food looks me up and down and I can see a tint of sadness in her eyes. She doesn't show it after a second my mom has always accepted me but she still thinks I'm just a tomboy. Even though I am a boy I'm to scared to tell her I don't want to hurt her. I quickly eat and then run out of the house saying goodbye to my mom as I run out. I run to school as I hit something at full speed. The blonde turn around in anger.

"Deku you did that on purpose didn't you." The blonde snaps at a bunch of explosions shoot out of his hand.

"I-I-I'm so sorry Kachan I wasn't looking where I was going." I stumble back a little terrified. He smirks and walks into the school.

"What's with the boy getup?" One of my classmates say she's a very nice girl with long ginger hair. Her makeup is done perfectly and even I can tell.

"Oh ummm you know me I'm a tomboy and I don't like skirts." Half lie I'm not a tomboy but I do hate skirts with a burning passion. We walk in as I take a seat in the back of the classroom. After that school went by in a flash I barely remember what happened. When the bell rings I head towards the door when suddenly I was stopped by Kachan.

"Umm hi Katchan what are you doing here?" Kachan grins taking the notebook in my hands and looking through it.

"Someone wants to be a hero . Even though there a quirkless wannabe?" He grins using his quirk to destroy my notebook then throws it out the window. I feel tears running down my cheeks I had spent months filling that book up with information on all the pro heroes. Kachan laughs.

"And there is a way to get a quirk." That peaks my interest "you can take a dive off the roof and hope that you reborn with one!" Kachan laughs and that just makes me feel even worse. I've always had it tough because I have to keep the secret that I'm a boy and I don't want to make anyone upset because of me or feel like they've done something wrong. I've always felt out of place in this society were your judged for your quirk and for you looks. I go out of the building and find my notebook in the coy pond. I pick it up and start to walk towards my house. Not wanting to run into Kachan I take the long way home. I was walking down under a bridge and a villain popped out and snatched me. I couldn't breathe it was the worst thing everything in my body was on fire as I fought him off. My beanie fell to the ground revealing my long green hair. I was struggling to get out of the grip as I start to lose conciseness. Before I complete black out I see a familiar figure standing just a few feet away.

____________^*^____________

"Excuse me miss? Are you alright." I groan as my eyes open to find the number one hero standing over me. I scream not knowing what else to do.

"Umm your A-All M-Might!" I finally get my words out. He nods and laughs as he gets ready to jump into the sky. I quickly without thinking jump onto his leg so I can ask him a question.

....

"Can I be a hero without a quirk?" He stares at me in his deflated form that I was not use to in the slightest.

"No" that word. That word was the one thing keeping me from moving forward.

....

I rush forward and grab at the villain knowing a couldn't really do anything. The heroes kept telling me to back away but I just couldn't my legs would moved away from where Kachan was.
Then All Might came and totally blew the Villain away. The crowd cheered as the heroes came up to me and Kachan.

"Are you two dating?" Kachan eyes go wide then his brows furrow into a frown.

"I would never date this tomboy ever." Then I realized my hair was out and flowing free from my beanie. I blush and then I get scolded for running in and trying to save Kachan while he got praised for being brave.

((Time skip because I'm lazy))

"You can be a hero." My idol just said that I could be a hero. I start to cry tears of joy as he walks over and take my hand.

"You will be my pupil and you will get into U.A." we started training as soon as school let out. All Might didn't go easy on me though I had to clean a beach that was full of garbage it was hard work but on the day of the exams I finished and All Might gave me his power. Now it's the first day of school and I'm so excited!! All Might is my teacher I can have new friends and I can leave Kachan and the other bully's behind. When I walk into my classroom I'm hit with a wave of talking that stops when I walk in.

"Umm hi." I decided for the first day I would wear the girls uniform even though I was so uncomfortable in the skirt and I just felt wrong. My hair is put up into a ponytail so it helped a little but other than that I am suffering.

"I-I'm Izumi Midorya n-nice to meet you." I get a few accepting looks than a kid with grapes for hair comes over and looks over me.

"U-u-ummm w-what are you doing?" I say as he examines me.

"Finally a good looking girl for once." Girl that word doesn't fit me but I let him be. Then the door opens with an explosion and Kachan comes barging in.

"K-Kachan?!" He looks stunned as he starts charging at me.

"DEKU!!!!" I flinch but he gets held back by a dude with red hair and pointy teeth.

"Chill dude. Hey I'm Kirishima nice to meet you Izumi." He grins then pulls Kachan to his desk. I look over the rest of the classroom then get tackled.

"Hi Izumi!" A high pitch voice says as I turn around and I see Uraraka (don't know if I spelled that right please correct me) and smile.

"Hey." I turn back around and see a lot of different people. Then my eyes land in the back of the classroom and I see a red and white haired boy sitting by himself. He's kinda cute.... no no no stop thinking that. I sit at my desk and wait. The teacher walks or more like slithers into the classroom. He had a yellow sleeping bag on and he looked tired. We had to go through a test and I got last but I didn't get expelled like he said I would yay! It's been maybe two hours into school and I have to get out of these clothes. At lunch i feel my chest start to burn. I look around and I just feel wrong. I want to scream. I quickly walk to a back ally where I knew no one would be and go behind a wall. I just need to get out of all of this. I go through my backpack to find the makeup remover and quickly take it off. I feel myself crying. As I put on the pants first then taking off the skirt. I start to put my hair in my beanie.

"What are you doing?"
___________________________

Let the drama begin. This fanfic will have kiribaku as well so I hope you enjoy!

Word count: 1453