Chapter two

This story will be mostly Izuku's Pov just for you information alright to the story!!!!
___________________________

"What are you doing" I quickly stuff the things in my backpack and turn around to see the boy with red and white hair.

"O-oh nothing." He sees right through my lie.

"Your lying."

"N-no! I'm n-not" I back away not noticing that I knocked my backpack over.

"Yes you are, for starters your hair is kinda stuffed up into a beanie, second you just started putting the boys uniform on, and I just saw ace bandages fall out of your backpack. So what's going on?" I freak out a little as I turn around to find my ace bandages on the ground. Someone is so close to finding out about me and I could lose everything that I have created with the people around me. It gets hard to breathe as I clutch my chest I'm shaking and I can't stop. My heart pounding in my ears and throat. I see the boy walk towards me with a worried look on his face. I start to back away before the corners of my eyes start going black. I feel myself fall and I expect to land on the cold hard concrete, but instead I'm caught by the red and white haired boy.

"I'm going to bring you~~ nurse~" those five words were the last thing I heard before blacking our due to hyperventilating and lack of oxygen.

...

When I wake up I was in the nurses office and there was the boy here.

"Thank you for bringing her here Torodoki. It's means a lot." The boy named Torodoki looks over to see that I was awake.

"Hey your up." I look down and play with my fingers.

"Are you okay?" I look up to realize that I was crying Torodoki stared at me I didn't know what worse to do but stare back.

"Alright, Izumi May not feel comfortable with you here as I ask questions." I look over at the nurse.

"N-no it's okay he saved me he should know why I blacked out." She looked puzzled.

"Okay then, I'm going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer honestly." I nod my head "Why did you have ace bandages in your backpack."

"Just in case." She stares at me so does Torodoki.

"Just in case what?"

"I didn't feel comfortable in my body..." I trail off at the end hoping that they didn't here me.

"Okay what did you use them for?" I squirm not wanting to tell anyone.

"The way you used them could determine what actually caused your blackout." I nod but still nervous. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to find Torodoki it might look like there's no expression on his face, but I can feel that he is supporting me.

"Okay you can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you." They both nod. "I...... Iusethemtobind!!!!" I say it quickly and it was jumbled but I think they understand, crap. Todoroki looked at me for a second having no idea what I was talking about. The nurse nodded and started to talk.

"Binding with ace bandages is very dangerous so you blacked out from lack of oxygen, you really should use a binder. I will provide one for you." I thank her. I turn to look at Todoroki.

"I'm still confused." He says his voice is monotone but I can hear a sense of curiousness.

"okay what I'm about to tell you may be confusing" he nods "I'm a boy. And I know I look like a girl because I was born in the wrong body I'm a boy not a girl." He nods and I see a hint of a smile. I smile at him and look back at the nurse. "Please don't tell anyone I can deal with it I've always have."

"No." I look at Todoroki.

"What do you mean no I don't want people to be disappointed in me and think that they messed up because I'm messed up." Todoroki grabs my shoulders and I face him. His gray and blue eyes staring into my bright green ones.

"Your not messed up this is you, your a boy." I smile at him and I see him smile a little. He's smiled twice at me.

"C-can you call me Izuku when we're alone o-or just call me Midorya I guess you know formalities." I scratch the back of my neck and giggle a little. They both nod and Recovery Girl goes into the back for a second. I look at Todoroki to see if he had anything else to say about me.

"Todoroki I was wondering why are you so bent out of shape about me not being me? I can handle it I mean I've handled it for 15 years." He snaps his head to face me.

"Because being someone your not is torture and I should know. I had to pretend like I didn't care and that I was a emotionless monster who didn't care. And I actually do care I care a lot." I understand how he feels. Whenever someone calls me girl I feel like crying but I hold it in and I smile. I fake everything so I don't lose everything. Recovery Girl comes back with a binder and hands it to me.

"You'll feel more comfortable in this then with those bandages." I nod one again and go into the bathroom to put it on. After I did I look at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was more comfortable in my body now it looked real. I grab my beanie and stuff my hair into it and smile again. I walk out and I hear the bell to get back to class.

"Thank you again Recovery Girl." I quickly said as I rush out the door and go back into the classroom. When I got there the other students started acting weird.

___________________________
Just going to leave it there!!

Word count: 1016