Chapter 4

No one Pov

Izuku listened closely as Todoroki spoke to him. He was shocked that Endeavor the number two hero would be called a bastard and by his own son at that. He listened closely though, he could tell that this was important.

"He married my mom to make the perfect child. Me. I'm that perfect child. I have both quirks. He used my mom so I could surpass All Might" he began and Izuku listened. He was intrigued by the whole thing. Of course he knew it was awful but he couldn't help himself wanting to hear more and listening to the boy tell the story.

"He trained me way harder then any child should be. I was beaten as well." Izuku covered his mouth. His hair stuffed tightly into the beanie he looked at the other boy. He couldn't believe what Todoroki was saying since he always thought that heroes were good people that would do anything to protect the people that they cared about. He didn't say anything knowing that the other wouldn't want to be pitted and he smiled. He said the only thing that came to his mind in that moment.

"Your going to brake free from him chains" his voice light and sweet. He wasn't very fond of it but again, he couldn't control it. He stood up and smiled at the taller boy wanting to help. He was super glad and happy just thinking of a plan to get Todoroki free from his father. He wasn't important in that moment only Todoroki was. They had to get him away from his father and into the world of heroes correctly.

Izuku walked down basically dragging Todoroki since he was now forcing the boy to sleep over at his house knowing that it could be dangerous at Todoroki's. He walked in and looked around seeing that his mother wasn't home. There was a note on the floor and he found it and picked it up smiling a bit. It was from his mother.

Dear Izumi,
       I'm sorry sweetie but I have to go on a trip to America for a few days. I won't be home so I'm going to have to trust you to not have any parties or anything like that. But I know your not that kind of person so I don't need to worry. Alright I love you.
                       Lots of love,
                              Inko Midorya

Izuku read it and then looked at Todoroki. He shrugged. He wasn't having a party just having a friend over since he needed to get away from his dad. That was okay.

...

"Are the preparations set?"

"Yes the girl is at her house"

"Let's go then"

___________________________

Hello guys! I'm sorry I haven't been active but I'm alive and I'm continuing I haven't given up no worries I really like this story so I wouldn't dream on it. I've been busy with cosplay stuff and Competition cheer since my team got a bid to something called the summit.(it's worlds for my division) well anyway I haven't abandoned this story!
~Keith Kogane

Word count: 516