Chapter 3

All the students started looking at me weird.

"Izumi? Is that actually you?" I turn to see Uraraka standing in the doorway.

"Ummm yeah it's me." I smile at her. Todoroki walks to the front of the classroom to where I'm standing.

"Midorya you finally did it." I look up at Todoroki and smile. I turn back to Uraraka and she gives me a weird look. Then something pops into her head and she smiles.

"Your a tomboy!! I get it now that's why you looked so uncomfortable in the skirt!"  The grape boy came over here and stared at me again. It was really awkward and Todoroki could probably feel the tension growing.

"Mineta leave Midorya alone." I internally smile.

"Humph! It's not my fault she's such a cutie but I can see you've taken a liking to her so I'll back away now." Mineta says backing away scared. I'm super confused but as long as that pervert leaves me alone well then I'm okay with it. I look over to see Kirishima talking to Katchan and honestly I'm impressed they've gotten so close in such a short amount of time. I go to my seat more comfortable and wait for the teacher to arrive.

((Time skip because Klance!))

I got up and went to the nurses office to check up with Recovery Girl. She told me to do it regularly. When I came out All Might was standing there.

"A-All Might!?" He smiles at me and laughs.

"Ahh Midorya kid good to see you." We saw each other like two minutes ago. All Might keeps talking about hero stuff when he's interrupted by more students that aren't in class 1-A. He turns his attention to them and leaves me alone as I walk out of the school. Todoroki~kun was waiting for me outside of the gates. I smile and walk up to him.

"Hey Todoroki~kun!" He smiles and I start walking with him. We go the long way talking about are favorite heroes and why we want to be heroes.

"My dad made me become a hero I really don't have a reason for being a hero." I stare at him in shock.

"Who is your dad by the way I don't actually know."

"My dad is the No. 2 hero Endeavor."  I stare at him in shock. The No. 2 hero!!

"Really!!!" I smile bright and wide. He looks down and the mood changes.

"Yeah he is that bastard doesn't deserve to be a father." My head drops low.

"W-What do you mean?" Todoroki goes and grabs me from the street and we go to a local coffee shop and sit down.

"T-Todoroki!!" I feel heat rush to my face as we sit down and Todoroki takes a deep breath.

___________________________

Sorry I'm going to stop it there hehehehehXD. You guys are just going to have to wait. Also sorry it's short! I had a con last weekend so
I had to get ready for it and didn't write anything but I'm back whoooo!
     ~Keith Kogane

Word count: 516