7.

"So Renjun, since you've kissed me does that mean you like me now?" Solmi teased, making Renjun make a sour face

"No!" Renjun replied all defensive. "I just said I didn't want to riot against this wedding anymore."

"But you kissed me, you're ignoring that part," she teased once again, making Renjun cross his arms.

"That doesn't mean anything! Now leave me alone, I have to go to our vocal lessons," he dismissed her to go away. She smirked as she stood up from the table then walked towards the elevator. Then, she turned back to wave at Renjun before she entered inside.

Remembering their kiss made him feel giddy inside. He didn't know why it made him feel that way, but suddenly he was in a good mood. However, he hoped that she didn't know that he actually liked kissing her, or else she would just continue to make fun of him.

"Why are you smiling so much, Renjun?" Jaemin pointed out as the boy was smiling at his feet. Renjun then gave him a dirty look and muttered, "Nothing."

"Is it Solmi?" Jaemin's smug expression made Renjun feel a little annoyed. "I thought you didn't like her."

"I don't!" Renjun denied, rolling his eyes. Why would Jaemin even ask that about Solmi?

"Well, I heard you're not ignoring her anymore. So, of course, I would assume you're happy because—"

"I'm not smiling because of her, jeez Jaemin. I can be smiling over other things."

"Then why are you so defensive?!" Jaemin smirked, enjoying Renjun's angry expressions.

"Because. I. Don't. Like. Her!" he scolded back at his friend. Laughing, Jaemin nodded his head while looking down at the lyrics and Renjun did the same.

He noticed that the song they were practicing was a love song. Suddenly, he was picturing Solmi laughing. It was the sweet a genuine laugh she would do when she found Renjun intriguing. That picture in his mind made his heart gush. Then, he would picture himself kissing her which made him a little flustered. But, more annoyed because he would ask himself— why would he think about her in that way when he doesn't like her?

Renjun started to feel a little irritated. He hated the fact that she would tease him all the time because she loved his reactions. He hated the fact that she would stare at him while he wasn't looking. He hated the way she smiled at everything, laughed ate whatever made her laugh, and pouted when Renjun was being mean to her. But, he hated that whatever she does make his heart skip a beat and make his whole body heat up like a summer's day.

Once again, Jaemin started to chuckle when Renjun was too lost in thought.

"Thinking about Solmi again?" Jaemin smirked, and Renjun quickly hit his head with the lyrics paper.

"Not at all," he replied back confidently which made Jaemin cock up an eyebrow, "Really? Not at all?"

Renjun nodded proudly, but then Jaemin replied with, "But the lyrics you're looking at is about love and I know your love interest is Solmi."

"Fuck off," Renjun rolled his eyes again, hitting Jaemin with the paper. He was so irritated that he decided to storm out of the room. There, he saw Solmi walking towards the room he was just in. Speak of the devil, Renjun thought.

"Why are you here?" Renjun spoke, giving her attitude. She smiled and pointed to her phone, "Jaemin texted me to come here."

"Why does Jaemin have your number?" he questioned, feeling even angrier.

"No reason, we're friends," Solmi answered smiling, noticing Renjun was feeling a little frustrated. "Are you jealous?"

"No!" he yelled, then he grabbed her wrist to drag her towards the elevator. "Leave!"

"But Jaemin told me to visit you!"

"Leave!"

"No."

"Go."

"Nope."

Knowing Solmi's stubborn ass wouldn't leave, Renjun sighed in defeat, "Fine. Just don't distract me."

"Perfect!" she replied as they walked back to the practice room. As soon as they arrived, she sat down at the empty desk and took out her sketchbook. Renjun started to pace himself back and forth singing the song over and over again. He took a few glances the girl noticing how focused she was on drawing. Hesitating, he would try to take a quick glance at her book but decided not to.

He started to think about the same things he was thinking about when he was singing the song in the first place. Feeling a bit annoyed by him gushing over her, he walked up to her and pushed her head softly trying to make her lose focus on what she was doing.

"Yes, Renjun?" she looked up at him as her arms moved away from the paper. Her drawing was exposed which was a back view of him looking at his lyrics paper. Quickly when she realized that he was looking, she closed her book.

"You drew me."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You looked, well, cute," she replied honestly, making his face flush a shade of red. "You're blushing."

"Yes," he admitted as he heard his heart beat loud and fast. "You're blushing too," he bent down to be at the same level with her face. Renjun then moved a strand away from her face, slowly they both started to lean in.

"I know that," she replied, closing her eyes. But as soon as they were about to smooch, Jaemin walked in. With wide eyes, he knew he interrupted an important moment, so he rapidly shut the door. The moment between them was ruined. Both Solmi and Renjun went back to doing what they were doing earlier.