10.

On a cold winter evening of Christmas Eve, Solmi entered the huge condo of the NCT Dream boys

On a cold winter evening of Christmas Eve, Solmi entered the huge condo of the NCT Dream boys. It was decorated extravagantly from top to bottom, and Solmi was just amused by the effort the boys did to make the house look festive.

The rest of the boys weren't at home because they either spent their own time with their significant other or family. So it would just be Solmi and Renjun alone.

"Merry Christmas Eve," Renjun greeted Solmi at the door with a cheeky smile. He walked her into the condo and sat her at the dining room table for them to eat dinner. Renjun made a huge effort into making dinner for the both of them, so he laid out some "traditional" Christmas food for the both of them.

"Merry Christmas Eve," Solmi greeted back, still wonderstruck by the lights and decorations of his condo. "I've never been in a place where it was this well decorated! You did a good job."

Renjun smiled down at his food, but tried to play it off all cool. They both ate their dinner and talked about how their day was and where the other boys went to spend their Christmas Eves.

"I have a gift for you," Renjun mentioned after they both washed the dishes together. He sat her down on the living room couch, then pulled out a jewelry box in his pocket.

He was extremely nervous to even hand her this kind of gift because he didn't know how she would react. He was moreover afraid that she would just laugh at the gift. But, he decided to hand her the gift anyways.

Renjun opened the small box and there was a ring. A simple diamond ring. Solmi looked shocked, but she was touched by what Renjun had given her. Her heart felt like it was palpitating through her chest.

"Renjun, oh my god," she cheered in happiness. "I really— Wow."

"Before you freak out or anything, I told you this before. I don't want to riot against this marriage anymore. I've decided to just... Go along with it. Because you know, I kinda—" He rambled, but was cut off by a hug from Solmi.

"I love it, Renjun. Thank you," she grinned. She allowed for Renjun to put the ring on her right ring finger, and she admired it. He knew she loved it, but was still unsure about her feelings towards him.

"Okay, my gift," she laughed. "This is part one."

"That is...?" Renjun questioned anxiously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

She laughed, but took a sketchbook with a christmas bow out of her bag. She handed it to Renjun and he quickly looked what was inside of it.

It wasn't just an ordinary sketchbook, but it was more of a scrapbook that she kept from their first encounters. It was journal entries from when she first met him, until the morning of Christmas Eve. There were paintings and drawings of everything he loved—Moomin to the sunset.

But Solmi only mentioned that was part one of his gift. After Renjun was finished admiring the sentimental gift she gave him, she looked more serious.

"Hey, I said that was only part one," she chuckled. "Here is part two. It's simple."

Renjun's heart was racing in excitement. He wondered what kind of gift could top the sketchbook she gave him, "What?"

She shut her eyes for a few seconds and sighed nervously. Solmi opened her eyes then smiled wide, "Renjun, I'll give you my love on Christmas Eve and my heart for Christmas."

Renjun was honestly in shock, but more confused. "Your love? Your heart?" he repeated, and she nodded her head eagerly.

"Does that mean..? You like me?" Renjun yelped in excitement. Solmi nodded once again, and Renjun hugged her tightly.

"Renjun are you dumb? If I didn't like you why would I kiss you back, silly?" she teased and he only hugged her even tighter.

"Oh my god," Renjun cheered. "You have feelings for me? Like this isn't a joke?"

"No!"

"Well, if you're giving my your heart and love for Christmas, I will keep it forever," he laughed. She laughed along with him and they looked at one another intently. They both started to get quiet that you could only hear the wood burning in the fireplace, and the faint tunes of the Christmas music in the background. Renjun started to lean in slowly putting one hand on her jaw. Solmi, on the other hand, closed her eyes as they brushed their lips together.

As soon as the lip locking was over, Renjun smiled from ear to ear, "I feel like fate arranged us together on purpose."

She playfully hit his arm as he put arm around her so they could continue cuddling by the fire place.

The clock strike 12.

"Merry Christmas," Solmi whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too."

a/n

the end kenwianekejej this story was fucking CHEESY BRO especially this chapter. i uwued while writing this, and i hope it has the same effect on you. anyways, thank you for voting, commenting, and reading my story! i appreciate it so much. i love you all!!!

follow my instagram @kissinghyuck for some updates on my stories and blah blah i'll be posting nct content prolly other stuff too and more insights on my fanfics. y'all can dm me there too :-)

I LOVE YOU GUYYYYYSSS thank you for reading and pls continue to read my other stories :-D if you're apart of army, i'll be writing a jk fanfic soon so stay tuned.

ok bye readers. i love you