The man behind the scowel

A little boy sat in the dark corner of a dirty little shack. A drugged out women in a torn up tee-shirt lay on a dirty bed on the floor with used needles littering the floor. The boy hadn't eaten in two days, he was running low on bottled water. His mommas friends and his momma made a lot of noise, and one of the men with long, greesy hair put his cigarette out on the six year old. The boy crept towards his mom, when her hand contacted his face. "What do you want? What? WHAT?! North!" The boy ran back to his corner, cowering down hoping that she wouldn't get up, when the floor board began to creek, and the worst thing , scarier than any other subject of mythology, the Monster opened the shacks door."

"North? North? NOOORRTTTHH??" North sighed and turned to his brother. Luke's blonde hair escaped the pony he tried to hold it in. "North, you good?" North nodded, and turned his attention back to his car. It's been ten years, but the Monster, and he refuses to share with anyone that he still refers to the poor excuse for a man as such,but that thing, it still gets to him. What's new is that he's having separate memories of his mother before thing even enters, but mabey he is thinking of his mom separately because it's getting close to Mothers day. 'Whatever', he thinks, 'I should just forget about her, I'm sure she forgot about me.'