The Monster part 1

~8 years old~
Quiet, quiet is how you survive. Don't say a word, maybe he will overlook you. Don't breath too loudly, he might not hear you. The only way North Taylor knows how to survive is silently. The only way out is silence. The old, worn out floorboards creack, signaling the presence of him. There is no claws yet the Monster is no less terrifying. His mom's passed out on the couch, leaving North utterly defenceless. Mom, mom, Mom! Mommy?  North knows that his mom can't read his mind like the hero's in his comics do, but he tries in vain. He's getting closer. North hides behind his mound of blankets, begging his heros to save him, Batman's strong. He'll help me. I just need to find a Bat Signal. The door creaks. Batman...Batman...Batman! Save me! Please?
~12 years old~
North Taylor's dad took him to his station in Greece. It's not like North was leaving anything behind in Russia, except for an annoying 15 year old who couldn't quite leave him alone. His dad didn't want him, he has always known this. No one wanted him. North took a walk around the town, noting the people and nature until he found it. A cliff, away from the busy town, no one to stop him. It was the perfect day to do what he always dreamed of, what his hero's did, North Taylor was going to fly. He walked to the edge, pausing to look at a bird flying high above him. As he took a breath, he felt someone pull his arm. Looking over his shoulder, he saw one of the boys who had been playing football (soccer) in the street. It was turning out to be Russia all over again.

~Author's Note~
Hey! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while! School and work has been crazy! Also, sorry this chapters not the best ever, I promise to reveal more about The Monster in part 2. I hope everyone is staying safe!