The start

Three cars were stopped in middle of an empty road.It was midnight, Road was surrounded by jungle. Three people stood in middle and started to discuss something.

"I think it's high time to work on our plan. "One of them spoke.

The person stood next smirked with his words."Yeah. and you have to do this."He said pointing the person next to him who had a champagne bottle and took a sip.

"Yeah, I already started working on my plan. Just you two get ready." Person smirked. The first person snatched bottle and sipped the drink.

"I am ready always. And you just stay out of it.From now you are a mere stranger to us. Right babes. " Person said patting shoulder of a girl next to him. She smiled.

"But how could I stay away from him." She said as she clutched on his hand.

He smiled and lightly pecked on her lips."I know it will be tough but it will help us to stay safe. "He said.

Third person smiled."Hey you have today's night only. Have fun. "Person left while saying so. They smiled and waved their hands.He sipped the drink from the bottle. She smiled and opened the door of back seat. She pushed him inside and drifted to love land.

....

Next morning,It was a big mansion surrounded by high security.

She was coming down from stairs .People sitting in living area stood up by joining hands.

"Ma'am this is Mr Ramesh dhanjani.He came here to get some donations for widows." Her secretary spoke.She nodded and signed a cheque.Her manager gave it to Mr.Dhanjani.

"Ma'am she is miss Savita, a social worker.She is here to collect the cheque for our trust."Her manager said.She nodded and gave her a cheque.She was giving cheques and signing the papers.After getting free she moved to small temple of her mansion.She worshipped the idol of Lord Shiva.After worshipping she moved to kitchen and ordered her staff to leave.She prepared two mugs of coffee and some sandwiches.She kept them in tray and left the kitchen.She moved upstairs and entered into a master bedroom.

I Ruhana dobriyal,was lying in bed and sleeping peacefully..I had a cute smile on my face.She caressed My hairs and kissed my forehead.

She caressed My hairs and kissed my forehead