A blooded night!!

~Vineet~

I was happy as I was going to word my feelings to Mithi and was going to ask for the next level of our relationship. I was gonna propose to her for the marriage. For that special moment, I did some arrangement. I booked a room in a hotel and bought a diamond ring.I already told Mithi to reach there in the evening and I would go directly after ending my duty.

It was evening when I reached the hotel. I saw Mithi at the entrance.She smiled at me.I put my arm in her waist and we moved in.She kept on asking so many questions but I was just smiling. Suddenly my phone rang,I excused myself and moved aside, as the hotel was noisy. After a few minutes when I came back, I was shocked to see the scenario. She was arguing with someone.She seemed angry and shouting over him.

I moved towards her with fast steps.I was shocked to see Sachin in a drunk state.They were arguing. Sachin was not in his senses. He consumed so much liquor, that he couldn't stand properly. 

"What happened?" I asked, looking at Mithi.

She hugged me in the very next moment.

"Vineet he molested me.He just touched me badly." 

She was crying and I gave a look to Sachin. He couldn't even stand properly, maybe he did it accidentally.

"Mithi, look at him, he is drunk.he can't even stand, maybe it was all an accident." I said, trying to calm her.

"No he tried to kiss me."She yelled.

This angered me.I held his collars and was about to punch but he took hold on my fist.

"Don't you dare, officer, I did nothing."

He was speaking hardly.

"And this bitch I'll kill her for sure." He shouted at Mithi.

 I slapped him and warned him to stay away. I dragged mithi from there.We walked into a room which I booked already. She was crying and I took her in my embrace.

"Mithi, stop crying. Don't worry."I kissed her forehead.

"I'll make sure he will not disturb you now." I said.

I kept down in front of her and forwarded a ring towards her.

"I love you, mithi.Will you marry me?" I smiled.

She jumped in joy and hugged me."Yes I will."

I slid the ring in her finger. She had tears in her eyes. I hugged her one more time but this blissful moment was interrupted by a phone call. I received the call and I turned tensed.

"Hmm, okay." These are tee  only words I could utter. After disconnecting the call, I looked at Mithi.

"Ummm actually… "My sentence remained incomplete as Mithi cut my words.

"Okay.You may leave."She smiled.

"I'll wait here."

I smiled and pecked her lips lightly."Thank you."

And I left the room.

While moving through the corridor, I collided with a man, sorry a drunk man.I lifted my gaze to look at the person and it was none other than that scoundrel Sachin. I took hold of him and made him stand properly.I had no time to argue with this man so I left in a hurry.

I was smiling while thinking about Mithi. Finally, we were getting married.I was so happy. After 35 minutes, I reached the police station. There was a murder case reported in some area of the city. I headed towards the crime scene, after some investigation, I headed towards the police station back. After submitting all the files and evidence to the forensic and record room, I returned to the hotel. 

After reaching the hotel, I was moving towards my room where Mithi was waiting for me. I was whistling while moving towards the room. It was a big surprise to me, when I saw a crowd outside my room.  I went there with fast steps. 

"What happened?"I asked finally but for my surprise no one replied. I just walked ahead and moved into the room. I was shocked to see the scenario in the front of my eyes. Everything in the room was scattered badly. My heart sank to see this. Bedsheet was lying on the floor and some blood stains were visible on the floor. 

"Mithi!" My heart beats raised with some unknown fear.I was scared to hell. I was checking here and there, in every corner of the room. But she was nowhere, it increased my worries. 

"Where is Mithi?" I shouted, with my breaking voice.

But there was no trace of Mithi. I dialled a number on my phone and called my team to come here for the investigation.I walked into the washroom. Mithi was lying in a bathtub filled with blood. I trembled to see her in that condition. I gathered my courage, walked towards her.

I held her wrist to check her pulse but I didn't feel anything. It was disconcerting, I stepped back in grief and shouted for the ambulance. For my surprise my foot stuck with something and I fell down. I was shocked to see the person lying on the floor in the front of me.

The person was lying unconscious and blood was running from his head. He was holding a sharp knife in his hands. He was filled with blood and I wasn't sure about the blood whether it was mithi's blood or his blood. Meantime My team had arrived and we took them out of the room with the help of the medical team.

......
Author's note:-  Mithi was no more and Vineet found someone there with Mithi.

Who did this?
XoXo