Her Decision

Sachin's Povs

We reached Dobriyal mansion, It was a huge mansion just like a palace of any kingdom. Her staff welcomed us in Indian traditional way. We entered in. Ruhana gave us a side hug and moved upstairs to her room.

Angel took me to her room. It was a master room with a round bed. The white themed organized bedroom  well suited to her personality. She was, too, well organised and perfect girl.She sat on bed with swinging her legs down.

“Have a seat Mr

“Have a seat Mr. husband. it's your bedroom after all.”She said smilingly.

I smiled and sat beside her

I smiled and sat beside her. “Angel It's too early no. “I said and placed my hand on her hand.

“Actually I'm sorry. I did it just because of that will. We'll throw a party next week on my birthday. “She said.I simply nodded.

“Sachin I need to leave for office.Feel like home. “She said and moved to washroom. She changed into formal dress and came out She collected her belongings, pecked my lips and left the room.

I sighed deeply and fell back on bed. . After few minutes,  I got up and moved to washroom. After getting fresh, I changed to grey sweatshirt and jeans.

I was getting bore in room so i decided to go out. I smiled and moved towards Ruhana's room. I asked a staff member about her room.

I moved inside as the door was open. I locked the door from inside.

She was nowhere in the scene. I looked around and sat on her bed dejectedly. I heard sound of shower, A smile appeared on my face.I laid on bed and started waiting for her.

After 15 minutes,she came out in a towel wrapped around her wet skin.I was looking at her with dropped jaws. My eyes popped out to see her like that.

 My eyes popped out to see her like that