Rohit's arrival

~ANGEL~

I was sitting on my chair in my private study.A chess board was placed on the table.I was playing alone. I had a winning grin on my face because their game had finished now and mine had just started. I made a call to someone. 

“Where are you?"

“okay fine! I am waiting.”

After having a brief conversation, I disconnected the call. I looked on the chess board, I moved my pawn and killed the queen of the other side..

'And Ruhana will be down by my ordinary pawn.'

I smiled and continued with my game.' Some games are won by mind only.You guys stabbed my trust, now I'll not spare you.'

Trail of my thoughts were broken by a knock at the door.I stood up and moved towards the door.I found Sachin there.I gave him a confusing look.“Someone is waiting for you.”

I simply nodded and moved downstairs.“Hey Rohit. How's you baby?" I went towards him and flashed a big smile on my face. He smiled back at me and ran to hug me.He engulfed me into a bear hug.

“Hey Angie.I am all good.How's you doing sweetie?" He asked while releasing me from his hug.

Rohit, a good friend of mine for the last few years.He was an assistant commissioner in the narcotic branch. He came here for a very special reason.

I looked at Sachin, who was standing with amused and confused expressions on his face. I plunged my arm around his arm. "Sachin, meet my friend ACP Rohit.” 

Rohit flashed his evergreen smile towards Sachin." And Rohit, He is Sachin, my husband.” I smiled. Rohit looked at him then at me. He extended his hand towards Sachin.both shook the hand in a very formal way.

We sat on the couch as servants served us tea and snacks, we're having snacks with little chit chat.“I had called you here for some work and I know only you'll help me.” I said, looking at Sachin.

Rohit smiled.“Ofcourse.”

Meanwhile, Ruhana entered the hall and found us having some conversation.She looked at Rohit and jumped on her toes.

“Ohhh My Gawd! Look who is here! You lil bunny.” She shouted in happiness, before Rohit could react she jumped onto him and secured him in her arms.

I smirked at Sachin and signalled towards Ruhana and Rohit.

"You bloody dog! Where were you? I was missing you!"She exclaimed while parting from the hug.

Rohit smiled."Roo I missed you too baby."He replied and pecked a soft kiss on her forehead.

" then why didn't you call me? " Ruhana asked while slapping lightly on his cheeks.

"You know my job,Ruu. I was busy." Rohit replied. 

"Such a busy bee you are. You don't have time for your friends even." Ruhana said while making a face. 

"But now, I am here. And I'll be here for a long time. We'll do everything that you like." Rohit said flashing his sweet smile. 

Ruhana giggled, kissed on his cheek.. 

"that's like a good boy. Now that you're here, you'll follow my commands." she said looking at him. 

Rohit nodded his head and laughed along with Ruhana. I smiled and walked towards Sachin.

"They look cute together, Isn't it Mr husband?" I smirked at him.

He was about to say something but I didn't give him a chance to speak."Sachin I think Rohit is perfect for Ruhana.Right no! " He glanced at me angrily.

"Don't look at me like this.I'm gonna announce their wedding. Rohit is a nice man, having a good job.And you know what, He likes Ruhana."I said, patting his shoulder.

"Hey guys. What are you up to now?" I asked, winked at Sachin.

Ruhana got up from the seat and came towards me."Angie, We'll go for a picnic at our farm house."She said with excitement.

"Ooh that's really cool.Sachin are you coming?" I asked, looking at Sachin.

He heaved a sigh as he didn't like the idea of Rohit's arrival I guess.

"No, I can't come.I have some meetings to attend.you guys enjoy."

His expressions were really weird.I knew he was angry but couldn't show it.

We nodded and moved to our rooms.We're excited for the picnic.Next day, we left for the farm house in the early morning.

.....

Hopefully it's not that bad.

Thank you everyone.
Love