The wedding!!

Sachin's Povs

I left her abruptly in room and went in the balcony. I was having  wine and smoking cigarette. I was totally distracted with the Angel's thoughts. Her impact was so magnetic that I couldn't stop thinking about her. I was with Ruhana,  and happy, We were making out but Angel's thoughts distracted me . I imagined her everywhere.

My blood was rushing through my veins, My needs were weakening my knees

My blood was rushing through my veins, My needs were weakening my knees.I needed her  but I realised I wasn't right. It was wrong as I loved Ruhana and My lust was kneeling for Angel. I gulped my drink in one breath and threw the glass on floor in anger.

My subconscious mind slammed me again for my dirty thoughts but I was totally helpless in front of my needs. My needs overpowered my mind and love for Ruhana. I banged my hand on railing of balcony in anger.

“Control Sachin! This is not done

“Control Sachin! This is not done. You love Ruhana. You can't cheat her like this. She trusts you and you are at the peak to break her trust. “My thoughts  occupied my mind badly. I stood there with hands on the railing.

I shut my eyes.Ruhana innocent face flashed in front of my eyes. She always fulfilled my needs , filled colors in my colorless life.She tolerated me in every possible way and I.

“Hash!! “I was so irritated and angry on myself. A pair of hands wrapped around me. I smiled awkwardly as I knew her  touch.It's Ruhana who came to talk after my weird behavior.