Interrogation!

Sachin’s Povs

I opened my eyes when sunrays touched my face.I looked around and found Angel still sleeping peacefully.She was sleeping while hugging me, I stretched my body and removed her hand carefully without disturbing her and stepped into washroom.

After freshening up, I walked towards door, I was about to step out of the door, my gaze fell on Ruhana who was coming towards our room. I stepped back and went into blanket.

I laid onto Angel and moved down while covering myself.She opened her eyes with jerk when I stroked her clit.

“Sachin!”She moaned.

“Let me make love with you, my love

“Let me make love with you, my love.”I said, Kneading her softest point.I smirked as I wanted to show this to Ruhana.I wanted to make her jealous. I spread her pink walls wide with my fingers.

She clutched on bed sheet tight while groaning in pleasure.I heard footsteps of Ruhana, Her heels were clinking with marble floor.

“Good morning Angel

“Good morning Angel.Where is Sachin?He woke up so early!”She asked, looking around the empty bed.

I smirked and kissed on her sensitive bud hard to which she moaned loudly and lifted her body.I was doing this intentionally.

“Sorry, I guess I disturbed you guys.”She said with embarrassment. I smiled and again sucked on her soft point.This time she moaned more loudly.