03

❝ and all of the words I'm saying are just fancy words of saying I care  nick jonas

Sergio shoved his belongings into his bag, his heart dropped. It was as if he was never going to see Gerard again. It killed him deep inside. Why did it have to end so quickly? Looking over his shoulder, his eyes drifted to Gerard who smiled weakly in slight despair. Smiling back he turned away before going to the "departure zone." Just before he handed the staff his passport, he abruptly got out of the line and ran to Gerard leaving his luggage in the line. He leaped into Gerard's arms and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going to fucking miss you pussy."

"Well, I can always visit Madrid right?" Gerard chuckled under his breath. 

"Yeah, yeah."

"Jesus, just go. Don't miss your flight before you get transferred to, I don't know, England. If you leave, I don't what we're going to do," Gerard joked half-heartedly while pulling away from the embrace. 

"Fine. Bye, I'm going to miss you."

"Wow, that's the least Sergio - y thing I've heard from you."

"Yeah? Well, fuck you."

"Now that's more like it."

Gerard put his hands in his pocket. "By the way, what are we?" 

"What the fuck are you talking about man?" 

"Relationship-wise, dumbass."

"I don't know. You decide."

"Whatever, just go."  Gerard shooed Sergio away. 

"Do you really want to get rid of me that badly?"

Scoffing, Gerard rolled his eyes and smirked. "You wish."

"Bye, pussy."

"Bye. Oh yeah - and don't forget about your bag."

"Yeah, yeah." Sergio turned around to retrieve his bag and went to the back of the line. He grinned at the sight and the thought of Gerard. Everything about him seemed perfect, his hair, his smile, his scent, his touch, his laugh. Everything. 

Gerard tried not to look at Sergio. The more he looked at him, the sadder he felt. This heart felt like it was being stabbed. He really wanted to tell Sergio that he loved him, that he loved him more than Romeo and Juliet loved each other. 

Subconsciously, Sergio's way of cussing at Gerard meant that he cared deeply about Gerard. Why did the weekend have to end so soon? That thought would never escape his mind. The staff grunted and rolled her eyes. Then she snatched Sergio's passport and ticket from his hand and shoved it at him aggressively. But Sergio was used aggressive.

Bye, Sergio. I love you much much more than I can put into words, Gerard thought. 

Bye, Gerard. I miss you already. Fuck Mourhino. He can suck my dick. But all I want is to be next to you, Sergio thought. 

It wasn't just lust, it wasn't just love. It was much more than that.

A/n: To be honest, I know I should have updated weeks ago. And I am very sorry about that. But being completely honest, I didn't feel inspired to write this. Regardless, I'll keep on writing this because I really want to have several fics or whatever you want to call it in this series. After I finish writing this fic I might take another short break. Not to worry, there will be at least 3 - 4 in this series. I'm planning to write about 6 fics since each one will be less than 20 chapters. Also, as I said, I didn't feel inspired to write this within the last few weeks. So I am so sorry that this update is 1) disappointing 2) very bad and 3) very short.