Part 1:Hit and kiss!

The story begins with a tall handsome hunk getting down from a truck ,he put on his large trekking backpack nd walked with chin up,fists tight and a look of slayer in short...The girls around wer seeing only him infact all the people but his eyes wer fixed on something else,he removed his shades nd fixed it on his shirt and tightens his fist walking to a couple...

The girls around wer seeing only him infact all the people but his eyes wer fixed on something else,he removed his shades nd fixed it on his shirt and tightens his fist walking to a couple

He went nd patted on the guys back,he turned to get a straight punch on his face after which he was bleeding,he got up in anger nd confronted"Abey Kon hai..toon"
After that he got kicked by him harder...
His wife came in between nd tried stopping him..

"Arey paagal hogaya hai yeh aadmi mujhe maarraha hai..koi dekho arey police bulao tum kya dekhrahi ho(looking at his wife) "

He thrashes the guy out saying "Yeh log joh itni der se yahan khade hai tumhe apni biwi ko maarta hua dekh rahe hai..tho ab kya react karenge..Police ko tho mai bulaunga.. harrassment nd Domestic violence ke case mey arrest karaane..."

The mans wife starts pleading him to leave him..

"Ranvir ke saamne koi galati karle voh mai nhi hone doonga par tumne toh gunnah kiya hai ek aurat pe haath utake..aur tum jisse maar rahe the woh ab bhi tumhare hifazat chahti hai..Mard hone ka gurror jaata rahe thena, joh ek aurat ki izzat nhi karsata woh mard hi kaisa.."

He left the man nd the man folded his hands nd Apologizes,Ranvir left a stare on people around nd walked away putting on his bag..

The weather was pleasant it was time for sunset...
A Charming bubbly girl her eyes were full of life,but her hands and legs were trembling in fear as she was climbing a  ladder to a balcony,just one mistake nd she knew she would be in the edge of never,she was acrophobic too,still she went on forward nd opens a cage to free the birds smiling..

She was about to trip but was held by a hand it was none other than her childhood bestfriend Avni,her all time savior,she puts her on the balcony..

Avni-Are u nuts inhe free karne ke chakar mey meri bestfriend ka swah hojata look at u,u have fear of heights phir bhi yeh kiya..Ur Impossible Riya..

Riya chuckled saying coz i knew meri bestfriend mujhe girne nhi degi,dekha u saved me balcony pe aake..

Avni- How great?

"Baby ur fine naa a voice shouted from down.."

Riya-Yaa dont worry Adi..

Avni-Itni hi chinta thi toh kudh hi aajata bachane wahan se kya baby baby karraha hai...

Riya-Avni!

Avni-See being ur friend,I have always supported but he is so chape,clings nd all tht means tht..How on earth did u like him?

Riya-He is the only one from our set of friends woh doesn't have a Army background thts enough I guess...

Avni-I Seriously wish someone enters in ur life, who breaks this no army rule book of urs and make u understand how important love is?These birds are freed when will u set urself free!