Part 33:More than friends?

I thought he is just a friend but kab ek friend se zyada bangaya samaj hi nahi aaya,I just dint see this coming my way Suddenly you just became my everything 😍

"Omg!Captain I guess I m in love im in love with you💞 "she smiled foolishly saying this..

She closed her eyes and could just see his face,his thoughts in her.

She was amused by her own feelings all that began with hatred and then a strong friendship has now transformed into true love without her knowing the fact.

"They say everything has a right time,when the time comes all the missing parts of your life fall into their right place and the puzzle is solved but I never knew before that you could the solution to my messy life.I have been stupid,sentimental,funny,notorious,
childish in life but since I have been with you I have figured out a new feeling too something like butterflies in stomach,a feeling when like to dance in rain with ultimate joy,I experienced how all that you described how love is,I feel more than a friend for you Ranvir,I love to be with you taking care of you,I love when you scold me for my stupid acts It feels you care for me more than anyone can do."She smiled reminsing the moments spent with Ranvir.

(~Plays in bg)

The whole day she was missing him terribly .

It was being difficult for her to live without him as days passed.

~Scene shifts to Ranvir

He got down from a army jeep and was speaking to someone on phone.

"I got what I wanted,he is finished now"Ranvir smirked.

Ranvir-Thanks!Rana Sir if you and your team wouldn't have helped me with the records I wouldn't have found this proof.

Rana-I know this is against the rules but I know Captain Ranvir if you wanted this information it must be very serious your dad died for the country still you fought with your mom to be here,It was your only desire to be in Army serve the country.

Ranvir-One and Only desire.

Rana-The country needs more like you.
C'mon now since your work is done breathe easy and relax captain.You have put your days and nights on this and didn't stay back so that you could relax, explore the city.

"Nahi! Sir Kabhi aur I have got something unfinished here. I m happy that the work I had come for is done.Now its time to return"Ranvir smiled and saw many messages and calls from Riya as he disconnected his call.

Riya had tried to Reach him since many days but he had kept his phone switched off so that no one could trace him..He had stayed underground from a while informing others that he is on a family function.

"Shit!Riya must be upset" he cursed himself..

~Scene shifts to Riya

"Sometimes I just look back and wonder about how soon have you grown up. It was just yesterday that you were busy with these collection of toys immersed in my fictional world . These Pokémon bags, designer pencil boxes and new shoes were your only demands. When these were the only source of happiness for you..."Manish Smiles showing Riya the things and memories of her childhood he had still preserved.

Riya-Paa mujhe nahi pata tha ki aapne ab tak sab sambal rakha hai..

Manish-Kaise nahi sambalta yeh sab meri nanni si princess ki yaadein hai joh mere liye bahut special hai.

She hugged him in delight like a kid and he smiled.

Riya-Your the best papa in this world.

Manish-Because your the best daughter..

Riya gets a call from Avni and lifts up,she was upset after speaking to her.Manish noticed that...

Riya-Papa woh nothing clg mey akri prom party hai aaj Avni ne issliye call kiya tha..

Manish- Toh jao naa have fun mein khudh chodne jaunga tumhe..

Riya- Baat woh nahi hai papa couple entry hai..I thought Ranvir ke saath jaungi par pata nahi woh kahan hai..

Manish(Inner voice)- Captain Ranvir pata nahi kaha gayab hai.Woh hota toh mujhe kisi baat ki tension nahi hoti..

While Riya was still upset thinking about Ranvir..

A message popped

📩 [Ranvir]-Park?

A 220 W smile crept on her face.

Riya-Paa I got to go..

She ran immediately leaving Manish in confused state.

She found kids playing in the park and him no where and texted back.

📤[Ranvir]-Where are you?

He came from behind and patted on her back,she turned and her eyes finally got the delight of seeing him,she looked at him as if she was seeing him after ages,she didn't wait a second get lapsed and hugged him immediately with tears flowing unknowingly"Where the hell were you from so long,you promised you will never go away.."He tried to comfort her but he started hitting him on his chest and he smiled helplessly.

She stopped and hugged him, he hugged her back.She was feeling so peaceful and heavenly in his arms."I missed you Idiot"
Missing him like a friend was different but now when she realised he was more than that for her,since then she was desperate to see him.

Ranvir-Im sorry Riya main tumhe satana nahi chahta tha bas kaam se jaana pada.

Riya(Inner voice)-Chahe Umar bhar mujhe satana par kabhi chod ke mat jaana😍 Should I ask him to come with me for prom?

They broke the hug and she started..

Riya-Ranvir..woh ..Kya ...

He was paying attention to her words but her words were'nt coming out...

Riya(Inner voice)-Damn!Pehle isse kuch bhi kabhi bhi boldeti thi ab bas itni si baat puchne keliye itna awkward kyun feel karri hoon..Pyaar karna jitna asaan hota hai utna kaash batana bhi hota,Iss Idiot ko idea bhi nahi hai how much I love him.. How will I say this to him?Will my feelings affect our friendship?Agar woh mereliye same feel naa karta ho toh?

Ranvir-Kya hua Riya bolo..koi baat hai kya ya mujhse abhi bhi naraaz ho?

Riya-Nahi woh bass..kuch nhi kuch important nahi hai.

Ranvir-Okk Mujhe yeh batao tum prom mey kyun nahi jaari jaahan tak mujhe pata hai tum toh bahut excited thi iss din ko leke.

Riya-Tumhe kaise pata chala?

Ranvir-Woh Avni ne call kiya tha..

Riya-Toh tum mere alawa sabke calls answer karte ho?

Ranvir-Cmon! yaa aisa nahi hai Amar ko call kiya tha toh bas maine bhi baat kiya.

Riya-Toh! Tum issliye aaye ho mujhse baat karne?

Ranvir-Tumhe ho kya gaya hai tum meri dost ho tumse milne keliye mujhe koi reason nahi chahiye and I know ur angry with me but I can reedeem myself now.

Riya-how?

Ranvir-By taking you for the Prom night with me 😉

She wasn't able to believe on her ears after listening that.
Riya(Inner voice)-Some one Pinch me! Did he just ask me to come as a date with him.. Was the fact true that If we wish for something with all heart, the universe conspires to make it yours."

Precap-

Ranvir Shoots a Terrorist Infront of Riya🔫

Riya- Answer me!Who are you? 😬

--------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen after the truth is out?Will this be the end of Ranvir and Riya's heart bounded relationship before it actually begins?

Plz vote and comment your views.