Part 30: Riya Gives it back to Aditya!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I donno why I so wanted it to be him..
"Ranvir I'm so happy today you know ...."I turned and when I saw him my words stuck and smile was replaced by digust "Aditya you!.."

Aditya-Ohps! So..orry for disappointing you baby Its me not that looser..

Riya- wat the hell do you want?

Aditya-Baby tum abhi thak upset ho..I know tum upset ho becoz tum bhool nahi payi mujhe abhi tak ,okk tell me ur doing this make me jealous naa that great speech about him and hanging out with him..

Riya laughs..

Riya-Seriously!Heights of creativity😂
U think Im  doing this to make you jealous this the best joke I have heard so far or may be you need to just consult a pyschologist ur hallocinating a lot..Man go get a life and leave me and my dad alone nothing is gonna work out.

Adi's eyes widened.

Riya-Yaa bloody jerk I know you were trying to blackmail my dad,but where trust exists in a relationship tum kuchbhi kyun naa karlo kuch nahi bigaad paaoge and Listen the whole world knows who's the looser here  so dont dare to say anything about Ranvir.

Aditya-Chalo tumhare dad thak tho theek hai but Ranvir keliye itna touchy kyun horahi ho?

"Aah! let me guess first time he met you he ended up kissing you and after that may be you fell for him now  there are no hurdles after our breakup,so how far has your relationship gone.."

Riya's Anger multipied listening to that..

Riya-Just shut the fuck up! Whats between us is pure friendship a jerk like you can never understand that.

Aditya-Yaa I know like friends with benefits..

Riya-Listen Mind your tongue and whatever you think ur free to do that coz I care a damn.

Aditya-But I care you baby and  I feel this relationship of yours is also going to be one sided. Your lover boy does'nt seem to care about you enough.Varna tum akele yahan khadi hoti..

Riya-Just shut your fu**ing mouth and get the hell out of here.

Aditya-Take my advice,he is not your type at all.He can never see you the way I see you,So tell me you still have a chance I can take you with me to the prom.

Riya-If he turns up here he ll make sure that you never see the world , even yourself..Last time kitna bura haal kiya tha bhool gaye kya..So this time before he entirely smashes your face dont mess with me and back off..😎

I laughed seeing the Change of colour on his face and walked away little did I know that this ferrocious avatar of me was because of the confidence that he is there with me.

"Bada guroor haina tumhe uss pe yeh guroor main todke rahoonga uss Ranvir ko toh main dekhloonga...."Aditya roars.

As Riya handles Aditya and comes back she sees hers and Avni' s family laughing and chitchat,she was happy to see her dad so happy and smiling .She captures the moment.

Avni-Riya where were you?

Riya-Woh bass kuch nahi I went for some work and that  Aditya crossed my path..

Avni-That jerk what is he upto now,I guess we should tell Ranvir.

Riya- No relax,I have handled him.
He was asking me out for prom but I gave  him his  answer.

Avni- What seriously! I should have been there while you insulted him.
They both giggled..

"Can I know,What's making the two most beautiful girls laugh?"Aadil and Kernal kashyap approached with a wide smile.