Part 18:You Can Count On Me Riya!!

Get your hands off her "A Stern voice is wat she heard and the moment she opened her eyes ,Aditya was on the ground and Ranvir was over him looking murderous..

She saw Avni also was there and hugged her crying..

Ranvir pulled his hand back and punched him square in the face, he kept hitting him, again and again until blood covered Aditya's face , it was then that she came to her senses. They needed to stop Ranvir before he killed Aditya..

He had raised his fist once again when Avni knelt by him and grabbed his hand.

"Ranvir, stop please stop! He's not worth it." She pleaded but Ranvir didn't move his eyes from Aditya. He used his leg to kick him in the the ribs and brought his foot down on his abdomen hard.

With all the noises even dhruv came and tried stopping them but he dint stop at all.

"How dare you!..."Ranvir Shouted,which bought Riya to her senses..

"Look at me Ranvir, look at me. I'm okay, he didn't hurt me. Please I don't want to anything happen to you guys over him please"She begged and started sobbing which finally made Ranvir release his raging state of mind.

"Main tumdono ko chodunga nahi barbaad karke rakhdoonga"Aditya said spilling out his venom against ranvir and riya,he looked really cunning and scary with his face shedded with blood.

Avni noticed Ranvir clenching his fists harder trying to tolerate his words and actions,he may loose his cool any moment."Filal khudh ko bachalo agar mera haath dubara uttgaya naa tum utne layak nahi rahoge"He said kicking him one harder..

.Aditya almost fainted saying this as he was brutually beaten up.

considering the heat of the situation she ordered sensibly to dhruv"Dhruv tum isse hospital le jao filal"

Dhruv-But tumlog kaise aaoge,I dont care marne do isse main tum dono ka dost pehle hoon agar riya aur yeh saath naa hote tho main kabhi isse baat bhi naa karta.

while all this was going on ranvir was just looking at riya least bothered about anyone else,she was literally scared,A girl who was full of joy and thrill all the time suddenly seemed lifeless and pale so broken inside only regret to display on her face.

Avni-We know it dhruv filal yeh sab sochne ka time ka time nahi hai,isse kuch hogaya toh blame ranvir pe ayega take him immediately.

Dhruv-Fine but tumlog kaise aaoge.??Aur riya tu theek haina he shook her..

But nothing seemed to work on her,no body seem to affect her presently she heard everyone but decoded none,obviously its really tough phase for any girl to deal with with and to get over such a situation.Ranvir understood what she was going through and spoke"I ll take care of her just take him away from her,until he is here she cant be normal..U go I ll get them home back safe "

Dhruv-Ok,Ill try sending something for u people..Just take care of them Ranvir.

He said and left..

An hour passed in jungle,Avni hugged and tried to comfort riya break her illusions make her treat she was so traumatic for that moment ,seeing her that way a part of him was aching.

Avni-Plz handle her main abhi aati hoon I ll get some water..

He went close to her his eyes were moist as he placed his hand on her shoulder saying"Tumhari koi galti nahi hai ,galat woh tha galti bhi wahi hai tumhare life ka your safe now kuch nahi hoga tumhe until Im around you,I wont tell anyone affect you mentally or physically."He exactly said wat she wanted and wat was going thrgh inside her currently and how did he decode that??

Its pretty simple "sometimes heart sees whats is invisible to the eyes"His heart got connected to the pain before it striked his brain.

He took her in his arms and held me close to him as her mind finally reacted to the earlier events as he carrased her head and was breaking the hug.

With that Word Riya's cells became active and she just replied " Hold me?"

He understood she wanted to be nutured and cared at this week moment,he held her constantly and she slided her head on his eyes closing her eyes crying out"Mere Saath hi aisa kyun hota hai,jisse bhi pyaar karti hoon ya umeed wahi insan ghav de jaata hai..Kya main itni buri hoon"

Ranvir- Bilkul nahi tum jaanti nahi ho tum kya ho tum woh ho jisne mujhe sabak sikhaya just becoz we started on a wrong note you dont need a man to protect you,the fighter is in you,tumhari himmat,gussa, hassi everything about you is really special and peculiar.Ur just amazing dont change urself for anyone who doesnt deserve it was not love at all it was never,you have just come out of a relationship which had no love in it thankgod for it and hope you actually find someone who actually cares about you love is not choice or desire its something above these emotions ..

she felt relief in his arms that moment and the moment extended as she felt protected,she held him tight and rested her face on his right shoulder.That innocent hug cleared every lingering thought in her mind making her absolutely calm.

Riya-You will always be there for me naa?

"Always! Every moment you'd need me.Trust me u can always count on me."He said whole heartedly while his brain was playing questionare" was these words,this concern and attachment part of my duty??Was I doing all this just for the sake that its my duty to safeguard Kernal Kashyap's daughter or was it becoz "he dint find words to justify the feelings..

While Avni walked in with water she saw a different Riya a relief on her face,she knew it was ranvir who calmed her down and smiled.

He sat infront of fire remembering her tramautic face infront of his eyes..

Avni -Riya Toot si gayi thi Ranvir,thanks for the way u made her feel safe and comfortable.She is very senstive though she doesnt show it,I knew that guy was such a pervert he would break her heart and trust,but wat happened was not the way to happen it traumatized her completely.

Ranvir-Mujhe usse marna nahi chahiye thana woh mere wajah se aur darr gayi hai..

Avni-Nahi infact humme laga humare liye ladne wala koi hai and we can count on you anytime.You always save us out of every tragedy.Sab tumhari tarah kyun nahi hosakte soft,sensitive and protective...

Ranvir-Tum hona a protective friend im sure usse darne hi koi zarurat nahi hai..Just go be with her main network dundhke aata hoon to book a vehicle for contact someone to get back home,waise bhi sun is going to rise soon we might get something....

Avni nodded and left..

Precap-

Ranvir's efforts to cheer Riya.

Jungle moments..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the reads ,votes nd comments on the previous update.I hope u guys like this one too..

Happy Reading!