00. Delicate

Copyright © 2014 by fckingharry
All rights reserved.

WARNING: HIGHLY SEXUAL CONTENT/BDSM AND STRONG LANGUAGE IN MOST CHAPTERS. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 14 I SUGGEST YOU TO NOT READ THIS.

"I could lie and tell you, that you aren't the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Harry whispered in her ear, making her blush by his words.

"I could lie and tell you, that you don't give me chills everytime you look at me." He continued and she could feel her heart beat faster.

"I could lie and tell you, that you aren't the one I have been thinking of all day."

She looked away from him quickly. This wasn't happening, her step-brother wasn't telling her all this after he just met her six hours ago. 

"I wasn't lying when I told you, that I want to shove you up against the wall and fuck you into next week." He told her and she felt all the air leave her lungs.

"Shit," Harry cursed, his hand moving up her thigh as he leaned against the speechless girl. "The things you do to me, Scarlett.. you have no idea how bad I want you."

~*~

An explicit story about two step-siblings who don't like to sleep apart and somehow end up with a bottle of vodka and heavy sex. 

_____

I've had this hidden in my works for a half year now and I FINALLY decided to post it because why not ??

I really appreciate feedback; though I believe this story WON'T be cliché, I want you guys to be honest and tell me whether I should continue this or not - vote to show me you want me to keep writing this!

Just wanna say that I actually have the two first chapters written and done so.. if you guys are active and like this, I'll be posting a new part soon haha

- Bee x