03. The Other Boys

"What? You can't let Harry throw a party and not let me attend! Dad, this isn't fair!" I yelled, crossing my arms over my chest like a child. 

"I'm your father and you're too young to-" 

"Anne! Please tell him this isn't fair!" I turned to the dark-haired woman standing against the kitchen counter.

"Scarlett, he's your father, you should listen-"

"No! God, you can't do this to me!"

"Don't be such a drama queen, Scar." Dad sighed, shaking his head at me. 

"I don't care what you tell me - I'll be downstairs the entire night." 

"Alright, let's make a deal then - you can attend the party, but no alcohol and no boys. I'll tell Harry and make sure you don't break those rules.." 

I turned to Anne, about to protest before I saw her nod her head at me dad, agreeing with him completely. 

"Just a few drinks." I begged. 

"Scarlett, for God's sake, you're too young to drink. No alcohol!" 

"Alright, fine. I won't be drinking." I muttered as I looked at the ground, knowing perfectly well that I would be drinking no matter what they said. 

"And that's a promise." 

I nodded though I knew I was lying. "Yes.. I promise." 

"What's going on in here?" A husky voice said and in walked Harry. 

"Scarlett isn't going near any alcohol tonight - and you'll keep your eyes on her." My father told Harry who just nodded at his order before looking at me with a small smirk on his face that only I could see. 

"Alright. I'll make sure this little girl over here won't be drinking - right, Scar?" Harry grinned provokingly at me. I just looked away. 

"Harry, be a nice brother. Wipe that stupid grin off your face." Anne commanded. I sent her a smile as a thanks, because Harry was grinning like an asshole right now. It wasn't funny at all. 

"You two don't have to worry." Harry spoke confidently. "I'll take good care of Scarlett while you're gone."

~*~ 

The light was turned off, loud music was banging out of the stereo speakers, people were loud and drunk and just simply having a great time. 

I had only been drinking a few shots. And by a few shots, I meant like five.. or seven, who the fuck counts. Harry had been keeping an eye on me the whole night - making sure I didn't put anything in my mouth, and I wasn't just talking about vodka. 

And of course, now that I was wearing a very short dress which showed a lot of skin and my whole cleavage, Harry had been checking me out too. Like.. a lot. Even smacking my ass a couple times as he got more and more drunk. 

"Scarlett!" Someone called, and I wasn't even questioning who. You just couldn't mistake Louis' voice for someone else. "Scarlett, babe!"

I found a very drunk Louis next to a very drunk Niall and a very drunk Zayn. Which I was perfectly fine with, really. Since Harry had disappeared and probably were snogging her, I decided to join the three older boys. They were always good company. 

"Fuckin' hell, Scar, who gave you the right to look that hot?" Niall yelled to block the loud noise. "I swear, if you weren't Harry's sister I would've been fucking you every bloody day!" 

I laughed at him as I threw my hair behind my shoulder like a true girl. Standing between his legs before I sat on his lap, seducing him with my arm around his neck.