04. Ease My Mind

SMUT WARNING

"I don't get what your problem is." I spoke as Harry rolled his eyes at me for the third time. "I mean, I'm a teenager for fuck's sake Harry. I drink and have fun - that's what I'm supposed to do, right?"

"But you don't need to drink so fucking much, Scar. You're completely out of control when you drink that much, and you know that! You do it all the fucking time! You don't even learn by your mistakes, you just keep making them!" 

"God, fuck off. I'm not like that." I spoke quietly, not wanting him to know how much it hurt me when he talked like that to me.

"Yes, you are! I have to keep my eyes on you all the freaking time because you can't take care of yourself. I can't even enjoy my own fucking life because of you!" 

I crossed my arms on my chest and turned away from him. I hated when he was like this, it made me feel weak, which was strange since I was so coldhearted for almost everything in my life. 

"Scarlett." He breathed behind me, his arm wrapping around my stomach.

I looked at him, wanting to annoy the boy just to get his attention, but I didn't want to push him off the bed without any reason - that would be a bit too harsh. Yet again, nothing is too harsh for a guy like Harry. 

I decided to turn around and straddle him instead, sitting on his crotch with my legs on each side of his hips and my hands on his chest. It definitely turned his attention to me, his eyes opened quickly and he grabbed my hips tightly - but didn't push me off. 

"Scar- not now." He spoke, his voice very deep and husky. 

"I want you." I whispered, smirking at Harry as I slowly leaned down, causing my hips to grind softly against him. I pushed him back onto the bed by his chest, maybe a bit too hard, because once his back hit the mattress a loud bang was heard. 

"Scar-" 

"You always get to fuck me whenever you are needy for it!" I exclaimed. "If it's because of Charlotte then I really don't care. I just wanna fuck you." 

"It's not because of her-" 

"Then what? For fuck's sake, Harry- my pússy is dripping for you, how could you say no?" I teased, smirking once he bit his lip. "Or do you just want me to take care of myself? Should I just leave and go finger my-"

Before I finished the sentence, Harry had pulled me down onto him and grabbed my face, his lips smacking to mine. I didn't even get to kiss him probably before his tongue pushed inside my mouth. He flipped us over as his hands were cupping my face so hard, I couldn't move, I couldn't push him away.

"St.. p.. h.." I tried to push him away, tried to tell him to stop, but he held me down against the bed with all his body weight and made me swallow my words. 

Once he pulled away slightly to breathe, I looked into his eyes, and I knew I was looking somewhat pissed. "What?" He breathed in a whisper, his hand stroking my hair. 

"This is what I mean." I muttered, kind of hurt. "Whenever you feel like kissing me or fucking me or- you just do it. I can't stop you, and whenever want something, you don't. This is not fucking fair."

Harry rolled off of me and sat up with his back against the wall. "Come here." I spoke, his arms open for me to straddle him. 

"No." I sighed.

"Yes. Come here."

"I said no." 

"Scarlett." Harry spoke through his teeth while his eyes burned into mine.