02. Delightful Feelings

I knew I was screwed once I walked up the stairs; it felt like there was more steps than usual. 

Tiptoeing all the way to my room I noticed the open door, feeling a brick hit my stomach - or maybe it was just all the vodka that was on its way up. 

"Next time you sneak out, try to be a bit more quiet when you get home, yeah?" 

I froze immediately as I heard his voice behind me. Turning around and trying best possible to hold balance, I glared at him, silently. 

"I can smell the alcohol over here." He spoke, leaning against the wall. 

I didn't know what to say, really. What could I say, apologize for sneaking out? "Fuck off," was all I got to say in a mutter before I went to my room. 

"You know, I honestly couldn't care less about you throwing up all day tomorrow." Harry spoke. "But couldn't you at least tell us when you go out to get wasted?" 

"I said, fuck off." I hissed at him, turning around to pull the top over my head which left me in only my bra. "I'm changing, go away." 

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before, Scar." He laughed lightly. 

"Get out!" I yelled in a whisper, unclasping my bra and letting it fall to the ground. 

"You sure I shouldn't help you?" Harry asked, calmly. "You seem... drunk." 

"I'm fine-" 

Suddenly I was in Harry's arm, slowly realizing that he just caught me. He helped me to bed, carefully placing me down before I faced him, topless. "Sorry." I muttered, slightly embarrassed. 

"Told you I should help you." 

I stayed quiet as Harry took off my heels before he pulled down my jeans and threw them away. His hair was messy from when he had been sleeping, and he was only wearing Calvin Klein boxers. 

He noticed me staring at him. "Something wrong?" 

I shook my head as I cuddled into the sheets, covering my bare chest. Harry was still sitting at the edge, obviously tired as he sighed heavily. 

"I'm sorry I woke you."

"It's okay, I was quite worried about you anyway." 

I leaned my head against the wall. "You were worried?" 

"Of course I was. You just left out of sudden and I had no idea where the fuck you were at!" Harry told me. He didn't sound like he was angry, though. Maybe because it has happened lots of times before. 

I knew it was wrong of me to sneak out, but I didn't think it would matter. 

"Fucking hell, Scar, you can't just do whatever the fuck you want to." 

I ignored Harry's words. I didn't even listen to him, I didn't fucking care about what he had to say. All I did was stare at him; his hot body, his beautiful face - the Greek God that stood in front of me. 

He was gorgeous, shocking, terrible. I always pretended to hate him, but the truth is.. I don't fucking hate Harry. I care about him more than anyone else. 

Because he actually cares about me, too. 

"Cuddle with me." I ordered. 

He exhaled heavily. "I'm going back to bed." 

"No, I don't want you to."

"Then what do you want me to?" 

"Fucking cuddle me." I pouted.