01. Like Sex and Chocolate

Harry's point of view

If my mum had told me that my step-sister was the hottest girl on the entire planet, I wouldn't have been complaining about moving to another place. I wouldn't have been such an idiot and yelled at her for marrying another man. I wouldn't have threatened her to move somewhere else.

But being the asshole I am, I'd been fighting with her for three hours straight and made her feel like shit. Well done, Harry, such a lovely son you are.

I knew it was wrong of me for judging someone I haven't even met. I mean, Scar and I fit like sex and chocolate. It was like fate wanted us to become step-siblings just so that we could use each other for our own pleasure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just using Scarlett. She's younger than me, a couple years, and she don't know as much as I do. So being able to show her all the delicate things is my pleasure.

But it's like.. her company makes me smile. I'm not even joking, she makes me feel alive. I'm so alive with her.

It has only been a few months - two or three, I don't know. But since I saw her cheeky smile for the first time, in the low-cut red top that showed the most of her cleavage, I knew I had to fuck her.

"She's such a beautiful girl, isn't she?" Was the first thing my mum said after I finally met Scarlett. But I didn't want to sound like I was excited to get to live with her, so I just mumbled a 'yes'.

I still think back to when she was alone in her room and suddenly I had her body against mine as I whispered what kind of dirty things I wanted to do to her. She blushed, and I could tell, she was shocked. But from that moment we both knew something would happen.

Being the typical over-protective brother I am, I wouldn't handle to see her cry. I hate when she's out with other boys, and I swear to God, I would kill any man who plays with her heart. But I have to admit, it's not just the fact that I don't want her heart to get broken - it's the jealousy too.

I want her all for myself. So selfish, right? I mean, when I get to fuck her, I make sure that I really fuck her. Hearing her scream and beg for mercy as she scratches her long nails down my back, proves that I do my job right.

But what pisses me off is the way she acts like a slut after I've been with Charlotte. Every time I get back home, she will walk around in the house with those stripper-shorts and sometimes in just her goddamn bra. And I know she's doing it just to piss me off.

Like now.

I kept staring down at the plate in front of me, trying not to look up at Scarlett. But it was hard, since she was wearing a white top that made her pink-coloured bra visible. Again, she was only dressing like that for attention - my attention.

"Daddy, can I please get the salt?" Scarlett asked with a very light voice at the table, sounding like she was fucking nine years old.

"Of course, darling." He spoke, handing her the salt as he smiled at his beautiful daughter.

Mum and Jeremy talked about stupid shit while Scar and I stayed quiet. She was sitting opposite me, so I was kinda forced to look at her like she was forced to look at me. Not that I was complaining.

I watched her put the spoon into her mouth and suck on it lightly, as if she was sucking a dick which made me quite uncomfortable. She smirked at me and closed her eyes while moving her tongue around the spoon.

I kicked her with my foot under the table, causing her to stop what she was doing. Thank God, what if Jeremy or mum had seen her?

"You alright, sweetie?" My mum asked her. She looked away from me and nodded.