Chapter twenty eight - floaty

"Diva is a female version of a hustler.."

"Oh my god YES Nishinoya, I got it the first time!" Tanaka sighed and let his head fall back on the seat behind him.. but that didn't stop Nishinoya from singing the godforsaken song a 16th time.

"Stop the TRACK!" Tanaka groaned. "Lemme state FACTS! I told you gimme a minute and I'll be right BACK!"

"I'm gonna murder you.." Kuroo murmured through his teeth. He had been completely silent since Kenma's disappearance, what was the point in running after him anymore? He was just going to flee the scene again like he always does, but he'll come back. Like he always does.

"I'm just happy to have a good night out with the boys! What do you say, boys? Did you have fun?" Suga chirped and turned around in the bus to face the rest of the passengers, teammates as well as friends.

Hinata sat in the very front of the bus. Alone. Kenma was in the very back.

They didn't have anything to say to each other anymore. Their bond was broken.

At least Hinata had Kageyama, yeah lucky him, well who did Kenma have? Who didn't Kenma have? He was so focused on keeping this thing that was killing him alive that he forgot about his own friends. He sunk so deep into himself, so deep into chasing this thing he couldn't have that he almost forgot who he was.

Hinata didn't have anything to say to Kenma either, he loved him as a friend of course! Ever since the first time they'd met, but never more than Kageyama, and god know what his overprotective self thought about all this. Hinata didn't even want to know. There just wasn't a way to please both parties.

When Hinata gets sad, he is the one to cry out loud or ask for help immediately, but this time he was just quiet. He had earphones in his ear and he just sat in the front of the bus.

This bus ride seemed to go on forever. It almost felt like it was riding on air, not knowing where it was going or when it was gonna stop. Just flowing. Driving further and further away from that karaoke bar in town.

(OKAY LISTEN, YOUR GIRL, AUTHOR-CHAN, HAVE GONE THROUGH IT LATELY AND I HAVE NOT EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FIC IN A WHILE. I KNOW IT'S SO DEPRESSING WHEN AN AUTHOR IS DISBANDING THEIR STORY BECAUSE THEY JUST DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE, BUT THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY WHAT HAS HAPPENED. I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, I AM HEAVILY MEDICATED AND I'M WAITING FOR THE MEDICATION TO WORK.

I'M SO SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO LOVED THIS STORY, I'M SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT, I HAVE READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT YOU HAVE LEFT ON EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER

I LOVE YOU)