That Night

Krist's P.O.V. 

Gamon,Chati,Akara, and I were all walking along the streets having a smoke till we saw a boy about our age wearing the same uniform walk past us, Gamon looked at him and looked at the rest of us with the 'lets get em' look, we all stopped in our tracks and turned around, Akara went ahead and pulled the boy into the next ally, Chati pinned him up against the brick building and hinted towards me, so i made my way over to the boy, i bent down cause he was alittle smaller and couldn't see his face.

"Whats your name?" I asked poking his forehead with a finger, he moved his head and avoided my eyes.

"S-Singt-to..." He shuttered, twiddling his thumbs, i looked over at Gamon and gave him the 'hit him' look. Gamon obeyed and walked towards him making a good amount of noise so this 'Singto' guy knew what was coming. Gamon clenched his fist tightly and hit him hard enough so his head went up and the light flashed on his face... he was.... adorable.....

His glasses fell onto the cement floor with a crack causing me to look down at the broken glasses on the floor

His glasses fell onto the cement floor with a crack causing me to look down at the broken glasses on the floor... he must not wear them much... they are only low prescription glasses. Singto's gaze finally went on me for a second then he shifted his gaze towards Gamon, tears brimming his eyes. I felt terrible... seeing him like that... but why...? Why did i feel so bad? my body bent down with out me knowing it and grabbed his glasses getting glass stuck in my hand everywhere, i filled my mouth with air and blew out getting the dirt off his glasses. My arm extended out trying to give him his glasses, Singto looked at me for a second then grabbed his glasses out of my hand. 

"Krsit" Gamon's voice knocked me out of my gaze, my head shifted to Gamon and our eyes met.

"huh?" 

"We're heading out, finish him up for us" Gamon said before walking away with Chati and Akara, as soon as they turned the corner i looked to where the boy was and he was gone... where did he go...? My gaze went to the glasses on the ground... he must have dropped them....

*Next Day* Singto's P.O.V.

My parents pulled up to the college and let me out of the car and drove off not saying goodbye.. once i was in my classroom the teachers came into the room with 3 big bags.

'Okay Class, the Hazors want you to all wear the same shirt with a name tag so people who wear size.... small come up here please" The teacher said and everyone who wore a small shirt went to the front and grabbed a T-shirt, then the Medium and lastly the Large went up.

"Okay everyone head to the gym." A male teacher demanded and we all went to the gym and sat down where we wanted. Until the Hazors came in but my eyes immediately went to 4 certain guys.. (btw i couldnt think of any other boys...)

Then i saw Him

Then i saw Him... the guy from the other night... the one they were friends with...

"Everyone stand up! Is this anyway to treat your Seniors! My name is Krist, The Head Hazor! Remember that name!" He yelled, then he gaze went around the room and he finally looked at me and stopped talking, then another guy from the other night st...

"Everyone stand up! Is this anyway to treat your Seniors! My name is Krist, The Head Hazor! Remember that name!" He yelled, then he gaze went around the room and he finally looked at me and stopped talking, then another guy from the other night stood next to him.

"Im the 2nd head Hazor my name is Vayo!" One of the guys from that night said

"Im Phana as you all know." The really tall one said.

"Im Knock." the last one said, so thats there names...

"UNDERSTAND?!" Phana yelled at all of us.

The room filled will shakey and shuttered 'yes's' then they continued but Krists gaze never left me, some people looked at me wondering what Krist was looking at but i put my head down trying not to get his attention. He continued talking and obviously i wasnt paying attention.. till..

"ID Number 0062, Singto Prachaya Ruangroj! Stand up!" Krist yelled causing me to jump alittle but i obeyed and stood up.

"Did you hear what i said!" He yelled walking threw the other students and standing in front of me.

"No P'Krist.." I responded not meeting his gaze.

"I said! Can You get the 1,000 signatures in the signauture book in one week or are in incapable!?" He yelled showing me the book.

"No one can get 1,000 signatures in one week. Its upserd!" I practically yelled back completely forgetting my normal shy self. 

"What did you say?!" He yelled

"I said no one can get that in that amount of time" I replied looking at his eyes, i knew then i probably shouldn't have done that.

*******************************************