Love Never Ends

Singto's P.O.V.

Its been 1 months sense me and Krist have become official to the public.. of course some people give us hate glares and push us sometimes but at least we have each other.

Krist and I were walking around town when someone pushed me and I bumped into Krist, Krist gripped my hand tighter and we continued walking, Krist removed his hand from mine then wrapped his hand around my waist bringing me closer. Krist and i turned the corner and we were walking towards the dorms.

"I have a surprise for you!" Krist cheered and grabbed my hand letting go of my waist and started running, suddenly we stopped walking and Krist covered my eyes, he moved me forward then a little to the left then removed his hands. and... it was a car!! I jumped up in excitement then turned to Krist and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist also wrapping my hands around his neck. 

"Thank you~! Thank You~!" I cheered then jumped off him and ran over to the car, suddenly a jingling sound came from behind me and I turned around and Krist had the car keys. I ran over to him and put out my hands for the car keys and Krist gently put the car keys in my hand, and soon as they dropped in my hand I ran for the car and hopped in.

I turned the engine on and I starting driving, I waved to Krist and he laughed and waved at me and walked into the dorms, I pulled out of the dorm driveway and got on the highway. I was driving on the highway when i saw a familier face, i speed up alittle to see who it was and it was Krist's EX Girlfriend, She looked at me then smirked and ran into me with her car. I gripped the stearing wheel as i was rolling until everything went black.

I opened my eyes alittle and i was being dragged as i watched my new car go up in flames, i was to weak to look up and see who was dragging me and finally i blacked out once again. 

I woke up to pain everywhere on my body, i looked around and i was in some warehouse, i tried to scream for help but i couldn't, I needed water.... how long have i been out for? Where am i? Who did this? Wait.... the last thing i remember was seeing Krist's EX girlfriend then getting run off the road.... then everything else is blank.... what happened? Suddenly my thoughts were cut off by someone laughing, a girl came out from the dark and it was Krist's EX Girlfriend.

"How was you sleep?" She laughed, and picked up a beer bottle, she walked slowly over to me bent down putting the hand that had the beer bottle on my shoulder.

"Hmmm.... Singto is it?" She asks, i couldn't speak so i nod but fear was taking over me, i continued to try to say something but i couldn't i was way to dehydrated.

"Its been a month and you finally woke up..... hmm.... are you thursty?" She says waving the beer bottle in my face, she opens the bottle and pours some on my face but i barely got any. She pours more this time the whole bottle which got me more this time then all of a sudden she puts the bottle to my hand and hits me with it, shattering the bottle. I tried to wipe the blood coming from my face but  my hands were tide down.

"Oh pretty boy... why are you squrming so much.... its not like Krist misses you, Everyone thinks you're dead... so why don't you just stay here with me forever! C'Mon girls! Come Out! Give him some Pleasure." She smirked as 3 other girls came out dressed in lace clothes and walked closer to me touching me everywhere.

Finally after they were done i tried to wait till they left but they all sat down on a chair and watched me, i gabbed the rope tying my hands down and pulled and it finally came on done, i looked at them and they were sleeping so i got up and went down to my feet snf untied them before i mad a run for it. I ran out of the warehouse, and the sunlight hit my eyes and i realised the warehouse was the same one Krist saved me from, so i ran left so i was heading towards the school but i blacked out.

****************************************

hehehehehe end of the book!!!! Sorry but there will be a sequel called 'Remembering' I hoep u enjoyed this series!