We Keep Meeting..

Singto's P.O.V.

I woke up curled up in a ball in the middle of my bed, but i sat up cracking my back a few times, i got up and walked to my closet and put on my school uniform. I picked up my phone and 7:05 flashed on my screen, immediately i put on my shoes and ran out of my dorm room. I ran down the school hall till i got the the gym, i tried sneaking in till someone called my name... HE did...

"ID 0062, Singto! Come Here!" Krist yelled, i obeyed and went to my spot.

"Why are you LATE!" He yelled at me, but i couldn't meet his gaze

"DO You even know what i was talking about!" He yelled again

"No.." I admitted.

"I Asked everyone what would happen if you didn't get this gear!" He yelled showing us all the gear. I didnt repsond.

"I guess you dont know.." He said and started walking the other way.

"I take it from you!" I yelled back looking at him this time.

"What did you say?" he asked

"Ill simply make u my wife.. they say whatever is ur lovers.. its also yours." I said and Krist grabbed my uniform collar but Gamon held him back, with Akara looking at him harshly.

"Im fine.. im fine.." Krist says making Gamon let go of him and he finally lets go of my school uniform.

"Alright! Now! Everyone do 20 laps outside now!" Gamon yells causing us all to run outside, once we came out side we started our laps.

Once everyone was finally done with there laps Krist made up all put our arms over eachother and go up and down, Krist continued to tell us to keep gong till my vision slowly blurred out.. and i blacked out.

(i changed it alittle because i wanted Singto to pass out sooo ya.)

Krist's P.O.V.

I continued to watch everyone going up and down till... i saw Singto falling down.... i immediately told everyone to stop and ran over to Singto seeing if he was alright,his friend came over by me.

"I-is Singto alright...?" He asked

"I dont know... whats ur name?" I asked

"M" M replied

"Alright M, do u think you can carry him?" I asked trying to hide the panic going threw my body and he shook his head. With that i picked Singto up (bridle style) and starting running to the nurses office and i went into the nurses office and set him down on a empty table as the nurse came back from her break and walked over to us.

"What happened to him?" The nurse asked

"He was doing what me and the other Hazors told everyone to do and he blacked out..." I admitted actually letting my fear show somehow.

"Well... he must've hit his head when he landed... but other then that he seems alright, he will come threw soon." The nurse reassured me so i sighed in relief and looked at Singto as the nurse walked away.

I hesitated but i slowly moved my hand forward and started playing with Singto's hair a little bit, and then started tracing his face with one finger, starting at his eye brows.. to his eye itself, then the bridge of the nose.. and finally brushed his lips with one finger. My hands continued to touch his face and hair till i finally had the courage to grab his hand, my arm extended a little but i grabbed Singto's hand and surprisingly it was really soft so started creasing his hand with one thumb. I decided he was going to wake up soon, so i got up and left getting back to the other Hazors..

Singto's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes after i heard Krist was gone and started to think why he was touching me... but i couldn't wrap my head around it as the nurse came in and saw me awake.

"How do you feel?" The nurse asked

"Alright..." I replied, leaving the nurses office and searching for P'Krist

But all i could think about was... Why was Krist touching me...?

***********************************************