Night Times Beach

Krist's P.O.V.

I watched Singto and M giggle in there normal spot and it hurt me to see them like that it really did.. but Singto isn't mine. SO i tried to ingnore it as it was my turn to speak.

"EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION!" I yelled getting everyones attention and i looked over at M and he was putting on a scared face, but i turned away and continued.

"AS YOU ALL KNOW, ITS COMING TO A END THIS YEAR SO WE PLANNED SOME THINGS FOR YOU GUYS, FIRST WE WILL BE GOING TO A BEACH, BUT BEFORE WE CAN MESS AROUND WE HVE SOME CHALLENGES FOR YOU, WE WILL DISCUSS THEM WHEN WE GET THERE! EVERYONE BE AT THE SCHOOL BUS OUT FRONT TOMORROW BY 6:45 AM!! PLUS AFTER THE BEACH WE WILL STILL HAVE HAZING EVERYDAY DONT THINK ITS OVER YET!" I Finished and started walking away including the other Hazors.

*Next Day*

I was waiting by the bus as the Juniors were arriving to get on the bus, then from a far distance i saw Singto and M, still holding hands carrying there bags and giggling. It hurt my heart to see them so close like that... i already ruined my chances with Singto and now he is with him?! Tne guy who made me lose my chances?! I cant stand this.... i looked away from them and got on the bus, son after they got on the bus as well but M was pulled into a seat with Chati and Singto ended up sitting with me. 

Halfway into the bus ride i 'fell asleep' and rested my head on Singto's shoulder hoping he wouldnt move me and gladly he didn't. and soon after i actually fell asleep.

When i woke up, i looked at Singto and he was smiling and sleeping at the same time, and that made a huge smile on my face but then Chati and M saw that so i moved away from Singto.. i still cant tell my friends about this yet.

We all arrived at the beach and started running and playing in the sand including my self but then i stopped playing when i stepped on something, i completely ignored the pain that was coming from my foot and continued messing around in the sand. After awhile i called everyone over and they all came i stood up on a chair to get there attention more.

"Everyone pay attention!" I said and they all turned towards me

"Alright the first Challenge we are doing is Capture the Flag! Now everyone will be divided up into 2 groups this half go to group one" I pointed to one side of the people paying attention.

"The other side is group 2" I said and pointed to the other group, i looked at group 1 and Singto and M were there so i joined group 1.  We all went to our flag and discussed a plan but i went off by myself.

As i was walking my foot continued to hurt more and more, i went up to a tree and slip down so i was sitting down, i pulled my foot up so i could see it and it had glass in it, i pulled them out 1 by 1 and by the time i was done it was already dark outside. I got up and called for Help but i got no answer and i finally gave up. I sat down once again and curled into a ball, and i actually started crying.

Singto's P.O.V.

Everyone was cheering that we got the other teams flag but Krist was no where to be seen and i was getting really worried so i went over to a chair an stood up on it getting everyones attention.

"Guys! P'Krist is missing!" I said showing so much worry in my face then ran back into the woods we were in earlier looking for him.

"Krist!!" I yelled no response as i got deeper and deeper into the woods

"KRIST PLEASE!! Where are you!" I yelled and heard a few branches crack causing me to jump alittle but i continued moving on, still getting deeper and deeper into the woods.

"KRIST!" I yelled and i heard a faint person talking and i ran toward that direction and i saw Krist in a ball on the ground, i ran over to him asking if he was okay and he nodded a few times and i helped him up, he fell on top of me and i looked at his foot, it was bleeding... but i didn't know why so i put him on my back and started walking back to the campus.

Once we got there Chati, Akara, and Gamon all ran over to us and grabbed Krist off of me, but i followed them as they brought him too the nurse we took with us, the nurse told us he should be fine and everyone else left. After awhile Krist woke up and looked around and saw me.

"You okay?" I ask and he nods and smiles at me, he sits up slowly and looks at me then hugs me.

"Im sorry... i didn't kiss him i swear... please believe me... IM sorry.... " Krist said as he was hugging me, his grip getting tighter.

***************************************************8