Our First Kiss+Kidnapped

!WARNING! RAPE AHEAD. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF DONT LIKE.
Singto's P.O.V.

"M! C'mon im hungry.... you know i can't get up..." I whined throwing a stuffed animal at him, M stood up from his spot and nodded telling me he was going to get food and left.

After awhile there was a knock on the door making me annoyed.

"ITS OPEN M!" I yelled and my dorm door opened revealing Krist instead of M, i was completely shocked so shocked i started scooting farther away from him.

"M decided to go out with some of his other friends and saw me so he told me to come here and look after you.." Krist said setting down my Pink Milk and some food he had been carrying.

"Just get me my pills off the desk and the Pink Milk Please" I said sitting up, he obeyed and handed me the Pink Milk and 2 pills, but to my surprise he sat down on the bed next to me, i swallowed the pills and he got up and brought over the food and put it on my lap. 

*3 hours later*

I checked my phone and it was 8:47 and Krist was still here, on his phone playing some game or something as i was on my laptop playing a game called 'Wizard 101' (idek why i chose that game that was the only one i could think about other then forge of empires..) suddenly a towel landed on my face and i moved it seeing Krist standing up.

"Get in the shower, You probably stink like crazy," He said coming over to help me up even though i think i dont really need help but i let him help me, my foot stepped on the ground and suddenly i tripped, i fell backwards Krist falling on top of me, my eyes were shut tight and i slowly opened them seeing Krist on top of me his lips on mine. I pushed him off me and slipped on my shoes and ran away out of the dorms and ended up on the street.

He... just stole... my first kiss.... Why...? Why did it feel like his lips were meant to be on mine...? WHy did it feel so wrong... and so right at the same time..?  What is happening to me? Why do i like Krist so much...? Suddenly my thoughts we cut off my me being forced up against the wall, someone put a black bag over my head and tied me up, someone started dragging me till finally i think i was in a car and we were moving. The person who was driving suddenly slammed on the brakes and they started dragging me out of the car, and threw me down. One guy pulled the bag off my head, they were all wearing a face mask, like you get at a hospital but even though i couldn't see there faces i hoped i could remember their voices once i hear them.

"Look how Handsome he is.... lets dress him up, Grab the Maid costume!" One with a black face mask said, and another male with a black mask on threw a pink and black maid dress at me.

"W-why... sh-should..." I cgot cut off by someone punching me in the face with brass knuckles, i looked up and decided to just put it on.

"W-where c-can i g-get d-dressed?" I asked and they pointed to a isolated bathroom, i walked over to it and went inside changing in to it, i nervously walked out of the bathroom trying to pull the dress down as far as i could.

"C'mon.. you look handsome stop being shy, theres no need, trust me we will be gentle." One with a white mask said and all 4 of the men came over to me lust filling their eyes as i couldn't move at all i was to scared, i fell to the ground and curled up in a ball and they started pulling me out of the ball i put myself in.

"Don't worry we will be gentle, we know its ur first time anyway.." They said then came at me ripping the dress off me and touching my body everywhere, i could hear them taking off there pants and suddenly without warning one of them entered me harshly and i started to cry and scream and the same time trying to run away but they were holding me back. 

The pain i was going threw was to much as they were raping and hitting me... i couldn't feel my body... and to be honest i didnt want to but i had to get out of there... i need to escape i thought as they finally stopped raping me and left me on the floor naked. 

"That was fun, he is a keeper" One said and they walked away smoking, i got up limping terribly and i saw my phone on the floor, even though it hurt i ran over to my phone and picked it up, i put in my password and my phone turned on. I decided to call my dorm room phone and it started ringing and after a few rings Krist finally picked up.

"Hello?" Krist's voice came threw the phone.

"Krist.... i-i-i i w-w-w-w-was k-kidnapped... a-and.. t-t-t-t-they r-ra-raped me... K-krist... p-please h-help m-me.." I cried into the phone as i was still crying my eyes out.

"Singto?!? Where are you tell me! Ill come there!" He said

"I dont k-know s-s-s-s-some ware-h-house..." I was cut off by the door opening and the guys come back

"KRIST T-They a-a-are b-back......... HELP ME!" I said before one guy snatched the phone out my hand and threw it on the ground then stomped on it.

Krist's P.O.V.

"KRIST T-They a-a-are b-back......... HELP ME!" Singto cried before the line went dead, so many things were going threw my head at that moment, i rushed out of the dorm and ran to the nearest warehouse i could think of. 

I was outside the warehouse and there was screaming and crying coming from inside so i knew this was the place. I kicked the door causing it to open and 4 guys were surround Singto still beating him up and they didn't notice i even came in so i grabbed a piece of wood on the ground and hit one of the guys over the head, then the rest all turned towards me, i hit another one over the head and another till there was one guy left. But he had a knife.

"Put it down." I said firmly, all i wanted as Singto.. to be safe... 

The guy dropped the knife and i tackled him and punched him, i saw brass knuckles on the floor so i grabbed them and put them on as fast as i could and started hitting the guy with them till he was knocked out cold but still alive. I went over to the crying and bleeding Singto, he looked at me and hugged me right away, i was shocked but i hugged back and picked him up and left. 

I promise Singto... I will protect you...

************************************