Trying To Forget Doesn't Work...

!WARNING! SMUT

Singto's P.O.V.

M continued eating his food, then he got up and grabbed his computer while still eating, he pulled up Netflix and started a movie called 'To All The Boys I Loved Before'.

Halfway threw the movie M fell asleep, I got up and picked M up walking over to his bed and set him down gently. I grabbed a piece of paper from his desk and started writing a note so he knew I left. 

Then I set the note on his night stand, grabbed my jacket and headed to my dorm room. As soon as I got there i noticed a person outside my door on the floor waiting, I walked closer and realized it was Krist. I tapped Krist's shoulder because he was asleep and his eyes shot open and looked at me, getting up.

"I was waiting for you" Krist smiled

"Oh..." I said trying to hide the pain in my voice, but obviously, it didn't work because he was looking at me seeing if anything was wrong.

"Whats wrong?" He asked and put one hand on my shoulder, i brushed his hand off and moved him out of the door way and unlocked my dorm room door not letting him in i shut my door. 

*Next Day*

M and I were running into the gym when the bell rang but we decided to walk into our places, as the Hazors came in along with Krist.

"Akara, Chati, Gamon, You speak today my throat is sore today" Krist spoke up and the 3 nodded and went in front of him starting their lecture.

*2 hour later* 

I looked around the gym as the lecture was still going and i realized i still had my backpack with me. I turned around and grabbed my backpack, i unzipped it and grabbed my phone and earbuds. M nudged me and i put one of my earbuds in his ear, me and M watch the Hazors lecture, everyone, until we were done with the lecture. Me and M kept the earbuds in and got up like everyone else as people started to leave me and M did to but were stopped by Chati and Gamon. Chati took M, and Gamon took me to a room, the lights were off till one went on and Krist was there arms crossed.

"I wanna know" Krist said firmly

"Know what?" I asked annoyed

"Why you're ignoring me!" Krist yelled alittle but then held it back.

"I'm not" I lied

"Oh really?!" Krist yelled and came over to me, he pushed me to the wall, making me completely lose the mad face i had.

"I-i-i... IM just... u-upset......." I admitted and Krist let go.

"Why?" He asked

"WHY DO U THINK!?! NOH WAS KISSI-" I was cut off by Krist pressing his soft lips to mine, i was taken aback but quickly accepted the kiss, i put my hands around his neck and tangling them in his hair deepening the kiss. Even though we were in a classroom Krist brought me to the floor and we started taking off our clothes.

(im not writing the smut from them rn... i have to make M and Chati's Smut (; )

M's P.O.V.

Chati shoved me into his dorm room and i hit my back on the wall and he put his hand in my way so i couldn't move.

"So, you like Singto right?" Chati asked moving closer and closer till our noses were almost touching. 

"Y-yeah.." I admitted getting more nervous as Chati got closer and closer to me

"Well.. lets fix that shall we?" Chati said then started leaning in and finally our lips touched slightly making me crave more of him. I pulled him in closer to me deepening the kiss more and more until we made our way to his bed. 

"Take it off" Chati demanded taking of his clothes so i took off mine, as our sweaty bodies collided, we landed on the bed, Chat on top of me. Chati started making hickeys on my neck and my chest causing me to moan a few times, th Chati entered his big member into me without warning causing me to arch my back up and moan in pleasure. CHati continued slamming into me, until i finally cummed all over him. Not long after Chati came too, and he fell onto the bedn next to me, he pulled me to his chest and we fell asleep. 

********************************************