Agatha

Agatha Rune P.O.V

After three endless years of fighting my disappointment of a daughter for control over this body, I finally won. I can hear her thoughts just like she was able to hear mine. It wasn't easy and it was certainly painful but I knew that giving her half my soul would prove useful to me. I should really thank my older sister for helping me. My dear Medusa. I'll see you very shortly. I can hear my pitiful daughter screaming for me to give her back her body. It's so much stronger and powerful since the last time I saw it.

"Foolish girl. I told you. You wouldn't be able to hold me back forever." I said aloud to her. My daughter may be a disappointment but she was very clever. Her willpower was strong enough to where she was able to form a barricade between my soul and hers. I was able to talk to her but I couldn't do much. It took me three annoying years to finally break through her barricade. I know my sister works at the DWMA as a nurse. How ironic. Like me, she is a scientist. Actually, she's the reason I became a scientist. Our older sister, Arachne, never understood us. She ridiculed us. Arachne turned the entire community against me when I gave birth to this girl. I named her after my eldest sister. After all, it'd be easier to experiment on her had I named her after someone I desperately loathed. Medusa was the only one who understood me and supported me. I scanned through my daughter's memories.

"Oh, I didn't realize how strong her emotions were." I said to myself. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at my daughter's foolishness. Then, I felt an evil smile form on my face. I could sense a soul behind a tree. It's a rather thick tree. It's a strong soul too.

"You must be her meister...... Professor Stein." I said loud enough for him to hear, "Are you going to come out or am I going to come to you?" I smirked as I watched the grey-haired man step out from behind the tree.

"Agatha Rune." he said as if he were criminalizing me.

"It's certainly been a while, hasn't it?" I said lightly. I could see his anger begin to fill his soul.

"Where's Maya? What have you done with my weapon?!" he yelled. I was a bit surprised. I didn't realize she gave herself a different name.

"Maya?" I said feigning innocence, "Who on earth is Maya?"

"The girl who experimented on and left starving in a hidden cell." he growled. I snapped my fingers pretending to have realized.

"Oh, you mean my daughter, Arachne." I said. I saw confusion grow on his face. "She must've changed her name. I can't believe she didn't like the name I chose especially for her." I see him growing more and more angry. Then, I notice a tint in his eye. I smiled evilly in realization. "You're mad...." I trailed off. I seen him flinch. His soul faltered for a split second. "Well no matter. You're beloved 'Maya' is gone. She's trapped in her own soul." I could feel my own anger growing. My tone getting more and more ominous with each passing second, "Just like she had me for the past three God forsaken years!" I turned my hand into a dagger and charged towards him. I'll finally be able to kill this lunatic. He's been a thorn in my side ever since his weapon devoured half my soul.